Keep dinner time sane by creating a monthly meal plan and sticking to it!
New month, new meal plan! It’s hard to believe that February is already here, Super Bowl Sunday has come and gone and that pesky groundhog saw his darn shadow!
Thanks to that groundhog, I woke up to something a little unexpected yesterday–a snow storm. I mean, sideways snow, whipping wind and for a bit even some complete whiteout conditions. It’s funny because all week my weather app said snow, but then at the last minute changed it to a 10% chance. One would imagine with a chance that low, that we wouldn’t get 2 inches right? Maybe that means this 90% chance of 3-5 inches tomorrow means we won’t get any? Hey, a girl can dream!
I don’t know about you, but I am so sick of winter. I’m ready for singing birds, blooming trees and the smell of fresh cut grass. My husband is getting antsy for Spring too! We took advantage of the warmish weather Saturday and checked out our camper that is sitting winterized at a local storage facility. I think seeing it has him dreaming of all the camping trips he wants to take this year as soon as it warms up. There’s a lot of them in the plans! Which means I’m going to have to become a pro at keto camp cooking. I should probably start planning now.
February monthly meal plan
Week 1–Feb 5th-11th
- This bread (pretty good!)
- Cut up veggies for quick snacking
- Low carb pudding cookies (because I can’t resist)
- Monday– Chili Lime Skillet Chicken
- Tuesday– Vegetable Beef Soup (no potatoes and more beef than veggies for us!)
- Wednesday–Breaded and baked chicken tenders, oven roasted Brussel’s sprouts
- Thursday– Baked bacon wrapped chicken breasts and cauliflower casserole
- Friday– Pizza! (we LOVE this fat head dough) Here’s a non low-carb deep dish version
- Saturday–Zuppa Toscana
- Sunday– Bacon wrapped meatloaf, cauliflower mash
Week 2–Feb 12th-18th
- Cooked bacon (good to have for a quick breakfast or just a snack)
- Hard boiled eggs
- Monday- Lemon chicken and broccoli
- Tuesday– Slow Cooker Chili (we load up on the meat and leave out beans)
- Wednesday–Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Thursday–Beef and broccoli over cauliflower rice
- Friday– Chicken Sausage sauted with vegetables
- Saturday– Slow Cooker Ribs, green beans
- Sunday– Loaded cauliflower soup
Week 3–Feb 19th-25th
I’ll actually be at my parents house helping with their budget kitchen makeover (details coming in a few days) but luckily my mom also eats keto!
- Monday–Crock Pot Italian Beef
- Tuesday– Tacos with baked cheese tortillas
- Wednesday–Broccoli cheese soup with bacon
- Thursday– Baked Chicken and Vegetables
- Friday– Out to eat for Mom’s birthday, but I’ll make these brownies for her for a treat
- Saturday– Grilled steaks, oven roasted broccoli/cauliflower
- Sunday– Beef Pot Roast with broccoli and carrots
Week 4– Feb 26th- March 4th
- Monday– Oven baked lemon tilapia, Brussel’s sprouts
- Tuesday– Chili Lime Skillet Chicken with zucchini noodles
- Wednesday– Eggs and Chorizo breakfast hash (no potatoes)
- Thursday– Chicken fajita bake
- Friday– Pizza
- Saturday– Baked Salmon, oven roasted broccoli/cauliflower
- Sunday– Lemon chicken and broccoli
If you are new to low-carb or keto eating, I shared my favorite low carb pantry items a few weeks ago that might be helpful.
Pin it for later:
Love what you see??
Subscribe to get our weekly email updates and subscriber only freebies. You'll never miss out on recipes, DIY projects or helpful tips and life hacks.