If you’re planning a Halloween party, you’ll need some fun and tasty Halloween treats to serve. Your guests will love all of these ideas!
I’m not planning a Halloween party this year, but am attending one and would love to surprise the hostess with one (or more) of these awesome Halloween treats!
Fun and Tasty Halloween Treats
- Easy DIY Bloodshot Eyeball Cupcakes | My Pinterventures
- Halloween Cupcakes in a Jar | The Everyday Home
- Halloween Cake | Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
- Purple People Eater Jello Shots | Ann’s Entitled Life
- Easy Oreo Mummy Pops | Suburban Simplicity
- Spooky Halloween Drinks | Simply Darrling
- Crunchy Halloween Monster Mix | 3 Boys and a Dog
- Candy Corn Cheesecake | Lolly Jane
- Halloween Cookies with Colorful Candy Pieces | Walking on Sunshine
- Easy Dipped Pretzels | Burlap and Blue
and now on to the party!
Welcome to Merry Monday #175!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- Domestically Creative —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- Our Crafty Mom —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- A Wonderful Thought –> Facebook
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Share your creations at the #MerryMonday link party!Click To Tweet
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Themes for party #176
We’re changing things up for the beginning of holiday season. Each host will be choosing one post and it will be featured on all 11 blogs! What we’re looking for this week:
- All things Halloween
- All Things Thanksgiving – recipes, decor, crafts, and more
- All Things Christmas
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Love what you see??
Subscribe to get our weekly email updates and subscriber only freebies. You'll never miss out on recipes, DIY projects or helpful tips and life hacks.