A simple I love you because dry erase board to let your honey know just how much you love him (and why!). This makes the perfect gift for Valentine’s Day!
This post contains affiliate links. Purchases made from links in this post may earn me a commission. But don’t worry there’s no extra cost or hassle to you! Read my full disclosure policy here.
How to make an I love you because Dry Erase Board
What you’ll need:
Unfinished picture frame (I bought mine at Michael’s)
Printer (unless you are good at free hand!)
Foam heart (I bought mine from Dollar Tree)
- Start by painting the picture frame in your color of choice. I used “Steel Gray” by Americana paints for mine, but use whatever you have on hand.
- Print out the words “I” “you” “because…”, or if you’re feeling adventurous you can free hand the words.
- Transfer the words from the paper onto the frame using my font transfer method.
- Using a paint marker, write in the words. Place a foam heart between the words “I” and “you”.
- Cut the scrapbook paper of your choice to fit in the frame.
- Write a sweet message to your honey!!
And there you have it!! A simple DIY I love you dry erase board where you can leave your honey words of endearment and encouragement any time!
Looking for more Valentine’s Day inspiration? Be sure to check out these other posts:
Love what you see??
Subscribe to get our weekly email updates and subscriber only freebies. You'll never miss out on recipes, DIY projects or helpful tips and life hacks.