Another month has come and gone! I almost forgot to sit down and write out our July monthly meal plan for you–and for me!! It just so happened to flash in my mind yesterday that it was a new month and I needed to come up with some easy, keto friendly meals again.
I’ll keep it short, sweet and to the point this month. We have been trying to eat more fish so I did my best to sneak some meals in there once a week. I’ll admit, I’m not a big fan of eating fish, but I have some recipes that I don’t mind.
Here’s our July monthly meal plan:
- Monday– Large salad
- Tuesday– Cilantro Lime Chicken with broccoli and cauliflower
- Wednesday– Lettuce wrapped BLT’s
- Thursday– Beef and broccoli in gravy (recipe soon!)
- Friday– cheeseburger salad
- Saturday– Steaks, mashed cauliflower and salad
- Sunday– Baked parmesan crusted tilapia with brussel sprouts
- Monday– Tacos with cheese shells
- Tuesday– Egg and chorizo skillet
- Wednesday– Pork chops, cauliflower mash
- Thursday–Baked chicken and veggies
- Friday– Fat head pizza
- Saturday– Chicken wings, cottage cheese, broccoli
- Sunday– Bunless burgers, zucchini fries
- Monday– Chicken stir fry with cauliflower rice
- Tuesday–Chili lime skillet chicken
- Wednesday– Lemon chicken and broccoli
- Thursday–Tacos with cheese shells
- Friday– Taco salad (with leftover meat)
- Saturday–Grilled Tilapia and broccoli salad
- Sunday– Cilantro Lime chicken with brussell sprouts
- Monday– Lettuce wrapped BLT’s
- Tuesday– Mexican Taco Casserole
- Wednesday–Chicken Wings, baked zucchini
- Thursday– Bunless burgers, cheesy cauliflower casserole
- Friday– Pizza
- Saturday– OUT OF TOWN
- Sunday– Grilled Salmon and broccoli
Love what you see??
Subscribe to get our weekly email updates and subscriber only freebies. You'll never miss out on recipes, DIY projects or helpful tips and life hacks.