Merry Monday Link Party Thanksgiving Week!
The hosts of the Merry Monday Link Party want to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving. We appreciate all the support from everyone that comes to visit and links up with us each week. Since it can get a bit crazy during Thanksgiving week, we are taking a short break to prep for our guests and Thanksgiving meals. We’ll be back on 11/27/2016 but didn’t want to leave you with hanging with nothing to read. So below ⇓⇓⇓ you’ll find helpful Thanksgiving posts from your hosts, the most popular post, and hosts picks from the Merry Monday Link Party #13o!
Meet the hosts of the 2016 Merry Monday Link Party
Helpful Thanksgiving Posts from the Hosts!
One Room Challenge, Week 6 – Master Bedroom Reveal @ The Red Painted Cottage (PIN IT)
Host Feature Picks
- Kim’s Pick: DIY Spa Gift Basket via Pastels and Macarons (PIN IT)
- Dee’s Pick: Pecan Cookies with Cream Cheese Filling via Simply Stacie (PIN IT)
- Lindsay’s Pick: Cranberry Orange Scones via The Lucky Pear (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s Pick: $2 Thanksgiving Pillow via One Thousand Oaks (PIN IT)
- Emily’s Pick: Oversized Maple Leaf Silhouette from Reclaimed Wood via The Kim Six Fix (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s Pick: Cute Sweater Upcycled Ornaments via Pillar Box Blue (PIN IT)
- Katie’s Pick: Sparkly French Country Christmas Tree via Domestically Speaking (PIN IT)
- Chelc’s Pick: DIY Easy Cotton Stem Napkin Rings via The Crafty Blog Stalker (PIN IT)
- Erlene’s Pick: 11 Keys for a Great Thanksgiving Day via Silver Foodie (PIN IT)
- Marie’s Pick: Baubles to Bobbins: A Valet Turned Sewing Kit via Sadie Seasongoods (PIN IT)
- Sara’s Pick: DIY Reversible Holiday Banner via Lolly Jane (PIN IT)
- Megan’s Pick: Porch Sign Post via Under A Texas Sky (PIN IT)
Love what you see??
Subscribe to get our weekly email updates and subscriber only freebies. You'll never miss out on recipes, DIY projects or helpful tips and life hacks.