Fall and Winter means cooler days and evenings. Warm up with these 16 easy to make and delicious slow cooker comfort foods.
I love using my Crock Pot in the Fall/Winter months. There’s something so cozy and comforting about having the smell of a delicious meal greet you when you walk in the door! Plus, it’s so easy to set it and forget it. So I’ve rounded up all of your amazing slow cooker comfort foods to feature this week. I can’t wait to try some of these recipes!
Slow Cooker Comfort Foods
- Slow Cooker Cheddar Beer Soup | Domestically Creative
- Crockpot Chicken and Noodles | Crystal and Co.
- Slow Cooker SIrloin Beef Stew | Delightful E Made
- Crockpot Pork Roast with Apple Cider Gravy | Midwest Modern Mama
- Easy Homemade Bread in the Slow Cooker | Fivespot Green Living
- Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese | Life Sew Savory
- Sugar Free Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs with Homemade Sauce | Domestically Creative
- Slow Cooker Green Beans | Domestically Creative
- Slow Cooker Butter Chicken and Naan | Food Fun Family
- Copycat Recipe: Wendy’s Chili Recipe | She Saved
- Crockpot Corned Beef and Cabbage | Intelligent Domestications
- Crockpot Creamy Chicken Noodles | Housewife How Tos
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore | Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup | Delightful E Made
- Crock Pot Spicy Chunky Potato Soup | Flour on My Face
- How to Make Pot Roast in the Crock Pot | Walking on Sunshine
and now on to the party!
Welcome to Merry Monday #177!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- Domestically Creative —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- Our Crafty Mom —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- A Wonderful Thought –> Facebook
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Share your #recipes #diy #crafts at the #MerryMonday link party! Open now!Click To Tweet
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Themes for party #177
We’re changing things up for the beginning of holiday season. Each host will be choosing one post and it will be featured on all 11 blogs! What we’re looking for this week:
- All Things Thanksgiving – recipes, decor, crafts, and more
- All Things Christmas
Love what you see??
Subscribe to get our weekly email updates and subscriber only freebies. You'll never miss out on recipes, DIY projects or helpful tips and life hacks.