The official day of summer is just a day away – June 22, 2017! It’s the time of the year when we have backyard parties, take family trips, visit the beach, go to fairs, and basically have fun in the sun. So to help make sure you have some extra cash for all your summer activities, we’re giving away $300 in Paypal Cash AND a $50 Summer Prize Package!
Meet the hosts of the Summer Giveaway
Erlene ~ My Pinterventures Shirley ~ Intelligent Domestications Amanda ~ The Kolb Corner Emily ~ Two Purple Couches Holly ~ Pink Fortitude Megan ~ C’mon Get Crafty Jennifer ~ Ever After in the Woods Roxanne ~ The Honeycomb Home Jenn ~ Loveland Lodge Marie ~ DIY Adulation Sara ~ Twelve on Main Kim ~ Made In A Day Donna ~ Two Chicks and A Mom Chelsea ~ Making Manzanita Aleisha & Marie ~ Inspiration Vault Jeannee ~ Shepherds and Chardonnay Carolyn ~ The Purple Poncho
Summer Giveaway Prizes
Summer Giveaway Rules:
To enter, use the Rafflecopter form below and follow the eligibility rules.
- Open worldwide, except where prohibited
- Giveaway ends July 5, 2017 at 11:59 PM PST
- Must be 18 years or older to enter
- One winner will WIN $300 Paypal Cash (open worldwide) and a Summer Prize Package worth $47.95 (Summer prize package Pineapple bag and wood sign available only in the U.S. and Canada. Home for Summer E-book available worldwide) In the event a prize winner is picked from outside the U.S. or Canada, a second winner will be chosen for the Pineapple bag and wood sign that resides in the U.S. or Canada.
- Winner has 48 hours to respond to notification email before alternate winner is chosen.
- To receive the prize package goods, the winner must provide a physical street mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) and email address. Prizes will be mailed or emailed by individual shops/sellers. Lost packages will not be replaced.
- Find full giveaway details HERE
Enter the $300 Paypal Cash + $47 Summer Prize Package Giveaway!
Love what you see??
Subscribe to get our weekly email updates and subscriber only freebies. You'll never miss out on recipes, DIY projects or helpful tips and life hacks.