Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #138
- BIG NEWS!!!! Pinterest is a great blog traffic driver and Lindsay from The Crazy Organized Blog has opened up a Merry Monday Tailwind Tribe! It’s FREE (just sign-up for a Tailwind account) and you can share your Pins with other members! If you would like to join, please sign-up HERE. But please remember, if you drop a link to repin a few others. Link droppers will be deleted from the group (we can see who is repinning in the dashboard).
- Also looking for contributors to Tailwind Tribe for Popular DIY, crafts, and Recipes for pins that already have a minimum of 300+ repins on Pinterest. If you are interested, please sign-up HERE.
- CHANGES COMING! Starting next week, each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from the previous party/parties for a themed feature round-up for the Merry Monday party. For this month, we’re looking for posts about organization, storage ideas, cleaning tips, and Valentine’s Day recipes/crafts, home decor, and DIY projects.
Meet the hosts of the Merry Monday Link Party
It’s Pinterest Follow Week! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your us on Pinterest.
- My Pinterventures —>Pinterest
- Made In A Day —> Pinterest
- The Kolb Corner —> Pinterest
- Intelligent Domestications —> Pinterest
- Inside the Fox Den —> Pinterest
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Pinterest
- The Organized Dream –> Pinterest
- Crazy Organized —> Pinterest
- Two Purple Couches —> Pinterest
- DIY Adulation —> Pinterest
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Pinterest
- Twelve on Main —> Pinterest
Makeover Dollar Store Bins for Pretty Organization via The Country Chic Cottage
Lindsay’s pick: DIY Budget Envelope System | Maggie Lois (PIN IT)