Growing up, I was never a fan of leftovers. Now that I’m an adult I love leftovers.
Having leftovers from each meal makes my life so much easier. There’s no thinking or worrying about what to take for lunch the next day, and leftovers cut down on our eating out. I’ve never perfected cooking for two, so there are always plenty left to enjoy that meal twice.
With Thanksgiving just around the corner, possibly one of the biggest holidays for leftovers, I rounded up 15 meals you can make to use up all of that leftover turkey.
[Tweet “Raise your hand if you always have leftover turkey from Thanksgiving #recipe #leftovers”]
From Domestically Creative–substitute chicken for turkey:
- White Pizza with Chicken and Herbs
- One Pot Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
- Chicken and Dumplings
- Easy Yellow Curry
Leftover Turkey Recipes
- Turkey Enchiladas | Creme de la Crumb
- Crock Pot Turkey Chili | Passion for Saving
- Leftover Turkey Noodle Soup |Ready Set Eat
- Turkey and Stuffing Dumpling Soup | Katie’s Cuccina
- Turkey Pot Pie | PinkWhen
- Turkey and Stuffing Bake | Betty Crocker
- French Onion Turkey Casserole | Nancy Creative
- Creamed Turkey Over Biscuits | The Frugal Foodie Mama
- One Pot Pasta: Turkey Alfredo Ziti | The Gunny Sack
- Slow Cooker Thanksgiving and Mashed Potato Chowder | Baked by Rachel
- Turkey Tetrazzini | She Wears Many Hats