Even though it’s only Monday, I have to say I am so excited for this weekend! My best friend since KINDERGARTEN is getting married on Saturday and of course, I’m in the wedding party. My husband and I will be heading to our hometown on Thursday evening to get the festivities started. It will be so nice to have fun with old friends and also see family.
So because we are out of town, the meal plan I’m posting this week is half ours, and half filled in for YOU!
- Monday– Burrito Bowls
- Tuesday– Grilled chicken salad
- Wednesday– Slow Cooker Italian Beef
- Thursday– Shrimp Fried Rice
- Friday– leftovers
- Saturday– Baked Chicken and Vegetables
- Sunday– Cayenne glazed pork chops, black bean salsa, wild rice