Happy Monday!! We had a rainy weekend here in Texas that ruined our plans of camping on the beach at Corpus Christi. Instead I spent the weekend doing some much needed Spring cleaning, as well as catching up on a few projects.
I sat down on Saturday and planned out the whole month of May’s dinner meal plan. It’s nice to have it all worked out, plus I was able to plan meals that revolve around what we already have in our freezer and pantry.
- Monday–Grilled chicken, steamed vegetables, baked potato
- Tuesday– Grilled chicken salad with leftover chicken
- Wednesday– Slow Cooker pork tenderloin, quinoa, cooked carrots
- Thursday–Crock Pot Sloppy Joes, sweet potato fries
- Saturday– Turkey Chili
- Sunday– Baked Tilapia filets, asparagus, wild rice
What’s on your meal plan this week?