Did you miss me last week? I sure missed you! Being out of town last weekend really threw us off our meal plan game. Ok it threw us off our normal schedule period. BUT it was so worth it!
I was able to catch up with my friend I haven’t seen in years and it was wonderful. You know you have a special friendship when you can go so long without seeing each other and not really talking save for a few quick texts, but as soon as you are reunited it’s like no time has passed at all. I was so happy that she included me in her big wedding day, and I have to admit that it was the most fun my husband and I have had in a very long time.
Enough of my sappy rambling…
Here is our meal plan for the week.
- Monday–Hamburgers, corn on the cob, sweet potato fries
- Tuesday– Chicken Fajitas
- Wednesday– Salad with leftover fajita meat
- Thursday– BLT’s
- Friday– Mini thin crust pizzas
- Saturday–Grilled Salmon, steamed vegetables, baked potato
- Sunday–Lasagna, Garlic Bread, Salad
Need help stepping up your weekly meal plans? Subscribe below to get my FREE meal planning binder and start taking control of your evenings!