I hope everyone had a wonderful, relaxing weekend. I can’t believe we are already into our second week of June! It’s crazy to think that 2016 is already half over, and before we know it, Christmas will be here again. Is it sad that I’m already planning my Christmas projects?
My work schedule has shifted again. I’ve had to adjust how I make my weekly meal plan, with quick meals on nights I work and meals that take a little longer on the days I don’t. It’s really no big deal though, and my meal planning binder really makes things SO much easier. I love planning out our dinners for the entire month so that way I can set it and forget it so to speak.
Here is what we are eating this week.
- Monday–Leftover lasagna (from Sunday)
- Tuesday–Crock pot chili lime pork roast, cooked carrots, wild rice
- Wednesday–Black bean burgers, sweet potato fries
- Thursday–Southwestern chicken wraps
- Friday–Burrito bowls with leftover chicken
- Saturday–Grilled sausage, potatoes and vegetables
- Sunday–Grilled salmon, asparagus, quinoa
What’s on the menu at your house this week?