Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party
Welcome to another week of Merry Monday! So glad to have you.
- Have a soup or chili recipe to share? Shirley is putting together a Soup/Chili cook off link party that will start January 25th and we would love for you to come and share your recipes. All recipes will be pinned to Pinterest.
- Calling all crafters! The Spring Craft Blog Hop is running on 18 blogs and we would love for you to share your Valentine’s Day, President’s Day, and MardiGras crafts. This will be the first of four Spring Craft Hops and we would love to see what you create!
- January 20th -Feb 17th Valentine’s Day & Mardi Gras Crafts
- Feb 18th – March 17th St. Patrick’s Day, Palm Sunday, and general spring (first day of spring is March 20th)
- March 18th – May 25th general spring, Earth Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Teacher’s Day, May Day, Earth Day, Cinco De Mayo
- May 26th – June 20th – Father’s Day crafts
Meet the hosts of Merry Monday
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Happy House and Home l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Craving Some Creativity l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
See what the hosts have been up to…
Fresh Chile Rellenos Casserole @Upstate Ramblings
5 Don’t Miss Career Change Resources! @Earning and Saving with Sarah Fuller
10 Awesome Lego Books to Spark Creativity @Earning and Saving with Sarah Fuller
Valentines DIY Heart Lollipops @Sweet Haute
My Feature Picks
*Visit the other hosts to see their feature picks. It might just be you!*
Face Lift for a Medicine Cabinet Turned Shelf @ Renewed Projects
Help Grow this party!Help us grow this party by posting this party button in your sidebar, on your party page, or on your linked post.
If you were featured, grab a feature button!