Alright! We finally have Week 2’s Printable Menu Plan and Grocery List for those of you following along on our 30 Day Challenge. If you missed Week 1 you can download it HERE. Keep in mind the menu plans were made for 2 people, so you may need to make adjustments according to how many are in your household.
Don’t forget our rules!
- No artificial flavors/sweeteners
- No GMO produce (like corn, soy, squash) and no derivatives of these common GMO veggies (oils, starches, etc)
- Only humanely raised meat and eggs (as your budget allows)
- Antibiotic and Growth Hormone free Milk and dairy
- No added preservatives unless naturally derived
- No hydrogenated oils or fats
Also we are trying to stick to food that only have limited ingredients–no more than 5– and I should be able to recognize all of them.
On these printables I have marked the produce that should be bought organic. You don’t need to break the bank buying organic. Make sure you know the Clean Fifteen, Dirty Dozen method.
I’ve also included links to recipes in the PDF. Some are mine and some are from other sources.
Click on the link above to download your printable list!
Love what you see??
Subscribe to get our weekly email updates and subscriber only freebies. You'll never miss out on recipes, DIY projects or helpful tips and life hacks.