If you have been following along on our 30 days of real food challenge, then you will want to make sure to print out Week 1, Week 2, and Week 3‘s menu plan and grocery lists. I’ve also put together Week 4 for you. Now there are 2 extra meals included in this list–because, well, 4 weeks is only 28 days! This is a 30 day challenge! Remember that these menus and grocery lists are for a 2 person household. Obviously if you have more in your house, you will need to adjust accordingly.
This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. Read our disclosure policy.
Keep in mind the rules for this challenge:
- No artificial flavors/sweeteners
- No GMO produce (like corn, soy, squash) and no derivatives of them (oils, starches, etc)
- Only humanely raised meat and eggs (as your budget allows)
- Antibiotic and growth hormone free milk and dairy
- No added preservatives unless naturally derived
- No hydrogenated oils or fats
Try to stick with foods that only have limited ingredients–no more than 5–and you should be able to recognize all of them.
On your list I have also marked which produce should be bought Organic. I don’t buy all of my produce organic, but I do try to stick with the Clean Fifteen, Dirty Dozen method.
Also included in all of the printables are links to some recipes I’ve used. Some are my own, and some are from other sources. Another way to make sure you have all of the recipes in one place is to follow my 30 Days of Real Food board on Pinterest.
Ready for the printable?
Click HERE to download yours