- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup onion , diced
- 1/2 cup green pepper , diced
- 4 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp each oregano , paprika, sage and cumin
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until completely mixed.
- Put mixture into a loaf pan and shape to fill pan.
- If baking right away, cover with foil and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Remove cover and bake 25-30 minutes more.
- If freezing, cover with lid or foil and freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw completely before baking.