Here’s 15 easy Washi tape projects perfect for back to school time. Customize basic school supplies with a little washi tape to create a coordinating set.
It’s hard to believe that August is already here and soon it will be time for kids to go back to school again. Even though I don’t have children getting ready for school I can’t help but get excited to see all of the new office supplies that debut around this time. I literally spent 30 minutes in Target today perusing the office supplies area loading up my cart!!
When I was a teen I would always get excited for back to school shopping, and it wasn’t always just about the new clothes. I loved picking out coordinating notebooks, pencils, pens, binders etc. My little OCD brain was at work even back then. Symmetry and bright coordinating colors were, and still are, two things that make me happy when it comes to office accessories.
The downfall though to any back to school shopping spree is the crazy amount that most of those pretty supplies can add up to. I mean really $10 for a binder now?! That is CRAZY! Luckily there is a little something called washi tape that can really transform even the basic of back to school supplies. I’ve been known to hoard washi tape so I happen to have an abundance of it, but even if you don’t have a single roll you can pick up a few coordinating colors for just a few dollars. Target dollar spot is my favorite place to grab rolls for $1 each.
So if you are a frugal mom needing to stock up on back to school supplies, or you are even just looking for new coordinating office accessories, I’ve rounded up 14 back to school washi tape crafts to help you get a little creative.
Back to School Washi Tape Crafts
- Washi Tape Locker Accessories | Dollar Store Crafts
- Washi Tape Bookmarks | Domestically Creative
- Back To School Notebook Cover | A Bubbly Life
- Make a Back To School Fridge Calendar | Tatertots and Jello
- Customized iPad and Desk Accessories | Tidy Mom
- DIY Binder Covers | I Heart Naptime
- Washi Tape and Wrapping Paper Book Covers | Alpha Mom
- Washi Tape DIY Page Dividers | Washi Tape Crafts
- How to Organize Your Calendar with Washi Tape | Shaken Together
- Washi Tape Laptop Cover | Willow Tree Projects
- Make Over a Three Hole Punch | Washi Tape Crafts
- Washi Tape Pencils | Must Have Mom
- Teacher Appreciation Gift: Washi Tape Notepads | The Girl Creative
- DIY Whiteboard Calendar and Planner | Domestically Creative
- Organize Your Iphone Chargers with Washi Tape | Shaken Together
So tell me, what kind of fun projects do you like to tackle using washi tape?
More back to school ideas:
Don’t forget to pin it!