This super quick and easy oven roasted Brussels sprouts recipe is a simple and delicious side dish pairing to any entree and will quickly become your new go to recipe.
Let me be really honest with you. I wasn’t going to share this recipe because it is so incredibly simple, but after sharing these delicious oven roasted Brussels sprouts with my mom, mother-in-law and a few of my friends, I decided that maybe my readers wanted in on the recipe too.
My husband and I never ate Brussels sprouts until we started the Ketogenic diet. We quickly became tired of eating the same broccoli and cauliflower all the time and wanted a new vegetable side dish to go along with our dinners. That’s when I decided to try out this easy Brussels sprout recipe and I haven’t looked back!
The best part is you can jazz up this easy Brussels sprouts recipe with some bacon or Parmesan cheese, or you can leave it as it. Either way, you can’t go wrong and they will become your new favorite go to side dish!
One thing I love to do is keep the little leaves that fall off when slicing the Brussels sprouts in half. Then I coat those leaves in oil and spices too and stick them under the broiler for about 5 minutes until they get nice and crispy. Sometimes I’ll add a little bit of Parmesan cheese too. It’s like eating a delicious low-carb chip!
What is your favorite way to eat Brussels sprouts?
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil.
- Pour Brussels sprouts onto prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Sprinkle seasoning over Brussels sprouts evenly.
- Place baking sheet in heated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, until sprouts start to brown.
- For an extra crisp, broil on high for 2-3 minutes (careful not to burn!) Remove from oven.
- Optional--sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 grams
Amount Per Serving Calories 173Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 11mgSodium 841mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 4gSugar 3gProtein 8g
Nutrition values are automatically calculated by third-party software using global standards. Please note that values can vary based on product brands and different nutritional calculators. The values stated here are only for a basic reference and are not evaluated by medical or nutritional professionals.