Here’s 10 easy crafts for St. Patrick’s Day that anyone can do. With March quickly approaching, now is the perfect time to get your St. Patrick’s Day game in gear!
Can you believe that it will already be March in just a few days? While I am seriously ready for Spring and fresh flowers and warm breezes, I cannot believe how fast the year already seems to be flying by.
And since March brings both Spring and a little holiday called St. Patrick’s Day, I thought I would share some of the awesomely easy crafts for St. Patrick’s Day that you all shared at last week’s party! Everyone loves an easy craft right? From cute decor, to jewelry, to kid friendly crafts, there’s something for everyone!
Easy Crafts for St. Patrick’s Day
- St. Patricks Day Rhinestone Headband | Bombshell Bling
- Glittery St. Patrick’s Day Banner | Curly Crafty Mom
- DIY St. Patrick’s Day Word Art | My Pinterventures
- Apothecary Jars for St. Patrick’s Day | Uncommon Designs
- Cute and Easy Felt and Canvas Shamrock Pennant Banner | Pink Peppermint Design
- St. Patrick’s Day Glass Map Necklace | Food Fun Family
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Craft | Gluesticks
- Mason Jar Leprechaun for St. Patrick’s Day | The Country Chic Cottage
- St. Patrick’s Day Dollar Store Mesh Wreath | Made in a Day
- St. Patrick’s Day Craft-Irish Signs | C’mon Get Crafty
More St. Patrick’s Day Ideas:
Don’t Forget to Pin It!
Merry Monday Link Party #143
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Lindsay ⋅ Crazy Organized
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Katie ⋅ The Organized Dream
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Megan ⋅ C’mon Get Crafty
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Dee ⋅ Meatloaf and Melodrama
It’s Facebook Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Facebook. If you would like us to follow back, let us know you’re following from the party by using #MM so we can follow back!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- The Organized Dream –> Facebook
- Crazy Organized —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts each week. Here is last week’s most popular post.
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
[Tweet “Get seen on 12 blogs! Link-up on the #MerryMonday #linkparty! @pinterventures”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!