This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EasterSweets #CollectiveBias. Read my full disclosure policy here.
Indulge your sweet tooth with this creamy and sweet Frozen Yogurt Easter Bark. It’s simple to make, and the perfect addition to any Easter basket!
I made this frozen yogurt Easter bark with Greek yogurt instead of the traditional white chocolate and It was SUPER easy! Seriously. The hardest part is slicing the strawberries. Knives are tricky.
On one of my
weekly daily trips to Target I noticed their Easter candies were out. I spotted the M&M’s White Strawberry Shortcake and was instantly intrigued. If you haven’t seen them yet, you MUST try them!
The M&M’s White Strawberry Shortcake are only available at Target for a limited time so be sure to snatch them up! (Grab a coupon for 10% off)
For the creamy, sweet base of this frozen yogurt Easter bark, combine vanilla Greek yogurt with honey, and spread out onto a small baking sheet. Sprinkle the M&M’s White Strawberry Shortcake, sliced strawberries, sliced almonds, and dark chocolate on top. Freeze for 5 hours until yogurt is frozen and set. Break the bark into bite sized pieces to serve.
See? I told you it was simple!
This frozen yogurt Easter bark also makes the cutest addition to any Easter basket. Just use a clear or decorative sweets bag to add the bark to, and nestle it in between some Starburst Sweet & Sour Jellybeans (grab a coupon), M&M’s White Strawberry Shortcake, and Easter DOVE Peanut Butter Eggs. Tie the bag closed with some decorative twine and there you have it!
You can find all of the Easter candy in this post (Easter M&M’s White Strawberry Shortcake, Easter DOVE Peanut Butter Eggs, DOVE Milk Chocolate Bunny, Starburst Sweet & Sour Jellybeans and Skittles Eggs) in the seasonal aisles at Target. Target Super Stores will also be hosting a sampling event for these candies on March 20th, so be sure to stop in and try them out!
- 2 cups Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup M&M's White Strawberry Shortcake
- 1/2 cup diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup chopped dark chocolate, or chips
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine Greek yogurt and honey
- Using a large spatula or knife, spread yogurt mixture onto prepared pan evenly
- Sprinkle M&M's White Strawberry Shortcake, strawberries, dark chocolate and almonds on top of yogurt.
- Place pan in freezer and let bark freeze for at least 5 hours.
- Once frozen, remove from freezer and cut or break bark into pieces.
- Keep bark in freezer until ready to eat.
Nutrition InformationServing Size 1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g
Looking for more Easter recipes and tutorials? Be sure to check out the #EasterSweets inspiration page.