Last year for Valentine’s Day I shared 21 Free and Frugal Date Night Ideas and the idea for a date jar. I was surprised at how popular it became then. Who would have thought that a few little date ideas would be so intriguing?
With Valentine’s Day is in just a few days and love in the air, I thought I would search the web to bring you 20 more free and frugal date night ideas!
- Take a free class (local museums and libraries offer free classes all the time)
- Visit a museum on free days
- Visit open houses just for fun
- Go to a free concert in the park
- Set up camp in your backyard
- Make S’mores in the fireplace (or microwave)
- Go on a free brewery (or winery) tour
- Attend a Home Depot workshop
- Go Geocaching
- Grab your iPod, spread out the furniture and create your own dance party
- Learn and new skill together by watching YouTube video
- Do a crossword puzzle together
- Watch a highschool football game
- Volunteer together
- Go window shopping
- Create a list of what you would buy with $1 million
- Make a list of long-term goals and dreams
- Visit a thrift store and find something you can upcycle together (frugal)
- Recreate your first date, at home (frugal)
- Have a water gun or water balloon fight (frugal)
What are some things you and your spouse enjoy doing together that are free?
Love what you see??
Subscribe to get our weekly email updates and subscriber only freebies. You'll never miss out on recipes, DIY projects or helpful tips and life hacks.