If you have a lot of Christmas decorations like me, they tend to take up a lot of closet space. Check out these creative Christmas decoration storage ideas to help you keep yours corralled for the 10 months of the year they aren’t in use.
It’s day 3 of our 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Blog Hop and we’re sharing 12 Creative Christmas decoration storage ideas. I know, I know, who wants to think of having to store away all of those pretty shiny things already, but the time will be here before you know it. Better be prepared!
Join us for the 12 Days of Christmas Ideas Series along with eleven more talented bloggers. We’ve rounded up the best of the best Christmas ideas to make your holiday season more festive and fun. Every day December 1-12th we will be sharing a new collection of Christmas Ideas rounded up from our best blogging friends around the web.
Meet The Hostesses
What creative solutions do you have for storing Christmas decorations??
Don't forget to pin it!
Thanks so much for joining us for the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop! If you missed any of our fun collections just see the links below!
- #1 Hilarious Christmas Party Games
- #2 The Best Homemade Christmas Food Gifts
- #3 You're Here!
- #4 Christmas Tablescape Ideas
- #5 DIY Christmas Card Displays
- #6 Family Christmas Traditions
- #7 Fabulously Festive Gift Wrapping Ideas
- #8 Handmade Christmas Ornaments
- #9 Free Christmas Printables
- #10 Ways to Make Christmas Magical
- #11 Amazing Christmas Mantels
- #12 Beautiful and Unique Holiday Wreaths