Get your crafting on this season with these creative and handmade Christmas ornaments. There’s an ornament style here to fit every type of Christmas tree.
It’s day 8 of our 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Blog Hop and we’ve got Handmade Christmas Ornaments to help you get your craft on this season! If you missed any of the other days of roundups be sure to click the links at the bottom to each day.
Meet The Hostesses
Handmade Christmas Ornaments
If you are looking for creative ways to decorate the Christmas tree this year look no further. There are over 30 creative handmade Christmas ornaments that are not only thrifty and look great on the tree but they even make pretty gifts! Use them as a gift topper, or give them as a handmade Christmas gift for the season.
More DIY Christmas Decor
- 50+ Popular Christmas Crafts, Decor, and Recipes
- Simple DIY Christmas Wreaths
- Buffalo Check Christmas Drink Bar
Don’t forget to pin it!
Thanks so much for joining us for the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop! If you missed any of our fun collections just see the links below!
- #1 Hilarious Christmas Party Games
- #2 Best Homemade Christmas Food Gifts
- #3 Creative Christmas Decoration Storage Ideas
- #4 Christmas Tablescape Ideas
- #5 DIY Christmas Card Displays
- #6 Family Christmas Traditions
- #7 Fabulously Festive Gift Wrapping Ideas
- #8 You’re Here!
- #9 Christmas Printables
- #10 Ways to Make Christmas Magical
- #11 Amazing Christmas Mantels
- #12 Beautiful and Unique Holiday Wreaths!