This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. Read our disclosure policy.
The most hilarious Christmas party games from around the web to play with your family for the holidays!
Every day December 1-12th we will be sharing a new collection of Christmas Ideas rounded up from our best blogging friends around the web. That’s a total of 144 awesome Christmas Ideas to make your holiday season easier and more fun! Some of our topics include Decor, DIY, Organization, Food, Games and so much more. We don’t want to spoil the fun by telling you too much. We want you to be surprised! Now is the perfect time to subscribe so you’ll be the first to know!
Meet The Hostesses
Shirley of Intelligent Domestications ~ Erlene of My Pinterventures ~ Lindsay of Crazy Organized
Michelle of Our Crafty Mom ~ Stephanie of The Tip Toe Fairy ~ Lorelai of Life With Lorelai
Katie of The Organized Dream ~ Amanda of Domestically Creative ~ Marie of DIY Adulation
Megan of C’mon Get Crafty ~ Sara of Twelve On Main ~ Kim of Made in a Day
Hilarious Christmas Party Games
#1 Santa’s Delivery Game | Intelligent Domestications
How To Play Santa’s Delivery Game
- The winning team will successfully deliver the most packages.
- Provide a large quantity of wrapped boxes and gift bags in various sizes with jingle bells inside for fun. No need for ribbon or bows.
- Place a card table on both ends of the room. One will be the starting point where the packages will be placed. Select one person to be the hub manager. The hub manager is in charge of keeping count of the number of packages successfully delivered.
- One by one, team members aka delivery drivers, will pick up as many packages as they can carry and quickly deliver them to the table at the other end of the room. Once there they will put them all down then pick them back up and deliver them back to the first table where the next member of their delivery team will then go.
- Any packages dropped on the floor must remain on the floor and cannot be retrieved except by the hub manager who will return them to the starting table.
- As the competition continues, the later players will need to carry more and more packages. The team to deliver the most packages successfully wins.
Do You Hear What I Hear | Your Homebased Mom
Do You Hear What I Hear requires normal Christmas items you will already have and ‘sounds’ like so much fun!
Christmas Carol Opposites Game | Crafting Chicks
Christmas Carol Opposites Game is a free printable! You may want to pair folks up in teams of two and encourage a little friendly competition with this one.
Holiday Family Feud | Journey With Johnsons
Holiday Family Feud is complete with printable answers. This popular game will be lots of laughs at your party!
The Crepe Paper Christmas Game | Intelligent Domestications
You will be wrapping a
victim, party guest in crepe paper to resemble either a Christmas tree, a snowman or a Reindeer.
All supplies for this game are available at the Dollar store
- White, Green or Brown crepe paper
- 2 Hats for the snowmen
- 2 sets of reindeer ears
- Cheap stick on bows for the tree
- 2 Christmas head bands for tree topper
One person on each team will be the subject being decorated with the crepe paper. Team members will wrap the subject around and around with the crepe paper until well wrapped. Once the wrapping is complete, top with the hat for the snowman or reindeer ears for the reindeer or the bows for the tree. The first team to finish wins.
Jingle Bell Toss | Playground Parkbench
Jingle Bell Toss takes only a few minutes to create using simple supplies.
Christmas Bingo | The Girl Creative
Who doesn’t want to play a game with candy involved! Free printable Christmas Bingo game cards available in English or Spanish.
Kids Christmas Charades Game | Katrina’s Paperie
Simple DIY Kid’s Christmas Charades Game which I’m sure your children will take out to play year round, especially on rainy days.
The Reindeer Antler Game is almost too much fun if there was such a thing as too much fun! This is a team game from Intelligent Domestications for those with a competitive spirit! You’ll want to repeat this game year after year for rivalry revenge!
Lump of Coal Christmas Saran Wrap Game | Play Party Plan
This Christmas Saran Wrap Game looks like so much fun and has some great twists on a normal saran wrap game.
Don’t Eat Santa Printable Game | The Keele Deal
A fun twist on the classic Don’t Eat Pete game! Best of all, Don’t Eat Santa is printable!
The Flour Game | Whats Up Fagans
Ok this one isn’t necessarily a Christmas game, but could definitely be played at your next Christmas party–the Flour Game!
Don’t forget to pin it for later!
Thanks so much for joining us for the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop! If you missed any of our fun collections just see the links below!
- #1 You’re Here!
- #2 Best Homemade Christmas Food Gifts
- #3 Creative Christmas Decoration Storage Ideas
- #4 Christmas Tablescape Ideas
- #5 DIY Christmas Card Displays
- #6 Family Christmas Traditions
- #7 Fabulously Festive Gift Wrapping Ideas
- #8 Handmade Christmas Ornaments
- #9 Free Christmas Printables
- #10 Ways to Make Christmas Magical
- #11 Amazing Christmas Mantels
- #12 Beautiful and Unique Holiday Wreaths