Happy Sunday friends and welcome to another Merry Monday link party! This week I am featuring all of your fun and creative DIY Mother’s Day gift ideas you shared at last week’s party!
Mother’s Day is next Sunday! Be ready to show mom just how special she is with the perfect gift idea. Short on time? Waiting until the last possible minute (like me)? You can still pull off the perfect gift with these DIY Mother’s Day gift ideas.
10 Last Minute DIY Mother’s Day Gift ideas
Quick and Easy Mason Jar Flowers | Worthing Court
Monogrammed Recipe Box | Uncommon Designs
Manicure or Pedicure in a Jar | The Real Thing with the Coake Family
Simple Stenciled Mother’s Day Treat Jar Gift | Simply Designing
Great DIY Mother’s Day Gift Basket Idea | The Real Thing with the Coake Family
Mother’s Day Garden Gift Basket | My Pinterventures
DIY Mini Mug Candle | DIY Adulation
Mother’s Day Mason Jar and Free Printable | Uncommon Designs
DIY Cupcake Bouquet | Stagetecture
Moms are Like Buttons Printable and DIY Button Flowers | Making Manzanita
And if you want ideas on something handmade by someone else for Mother’s Day, be sure to check out my Etsy Mother’s Day gift guide!
Merry Monday Link Party #153
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
It’s Pinterest Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Instagram. Just click on the images to follow.
- My Pinterventures —>Pinterest
- Made In A Day —> Pinterest
- The Kolb Corner —> Pinterest
- Intelligent Domestications —> Pinterest
- Inside the Fox Den —> Pinterest
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Pinterest
- Two Purple Couches —> Pinterest
- DIY Adulation —> Pinterest
- A Wonderful Thought —> Pinterest
- Twelve on Main —> Pinterest
Last week’s most popular post(s)
- Modern Embroidery Hoop Wreath via Designing and Diapers (PIN IT)
- DIY Magnolia Wreath via A Wonderful Thought (PIN IT)
- DIY Butterfly Garden Ornament via Bugaboo City (PIN IT)
- Mother’s Day Garden Gift Basket via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
[Tweet “Get seen on 10 blogs! Link-up & party on the #MerryMonday 153 #linkparty! @pinterventures”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #153
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- DIY projects – patio/outdoor projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Mother’s Day & Graduation ideas/projects
- Recipe focus
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!