Sharing with your friends!
Add a little humor to your Christmas gifts with these quirky and funny hand lettered gift tags perfect for those handmade gifts. They’re free to download and print!
Welcome to the 5th annual 12 Days of Holiday Ideas even, hosted by Shirley of Intelligent Domestications and Erlene of My Pinterventures. Go here to see our kick-off collection of Holiday ideas as well as all of this year’s talented participating DIY and Foodie Blogs.
We are also hosting a HUGE GIVEAWAY from our Sponsors this year! Be sure to scroll all the way down for more info and to enter to win!
This is the 8th day of our Holidays Ideas hop and today is all about printables. I created these funny hand-lettered gift tags for all of those handmade gifts you’ll be giving this season!
Free Printable Funny Hand Lettered Gift Tags for handmade gifts
I love making my own gift tags during the holidays to give those gifts an extra personal touch. Last year I made these fun whiskey inspired Christmas gift tags and before that some wine bottle tags. This year though, I set the alcohol theme aside 😉 Instead, I focused on creating funny hand-lettered gift tags for those handmade gifts!
Each quote is completely hand-lettered and digitized by yours truly. I especially love the “handmade with love and probably dog hair” tag. In my house, there is a 99.9% chance you’ll be getting a little bit of dog or cat hair in your gift. At the very least, it will be taped to the wrapping!
I am also in love with “This took me forever to make” because let’s face it, handmade gifts DO sometimes take forever to make! I hope you and your recipient enjoy these printable funny hand-lettered gift tags as much as I enjoyed making them just for you!
Sign up below for the subscriber-only freebie library to download your printable hand-lettered gift tags!
Don’t forget to pin it!
12 Days of Holidays Ideas Hop:
- Day 1–Gift Guides– Gift Ideas for the Foodie
- Day 2–Holiday Survival Guides– Guide to Surviving the Holidays as an Introvert
- Day 3– Kid’s Crafts
- Day 4– Games
- Day 5– Advent Calendars
- Day 6–Wreaths– Simple Evergreen Hoop Wreath
- Day 7– Ornaments– Paint Pour Christmas Ornaments
- Day 8–Printables– Funny Hand Lettered Gift Tags for Handmade Gifts
- Day 9–Pot Luck Recipes– Creamy Skillet Brussel’s Sprouts with Bacon
- Day 10– Desserts– Dark Chocolate Cake with Peppermint Cream Cheese Glaze
- Day 11– Breakfast Recipes– Homestyle Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
- Day 12– Christmas Trees– White and Wood Tabletop Christmas Tree
More DIY Ornaments for the holidays:
And now, let’s meet the sponsors of this amazing blog hop.