Add a little humor to your Christmas gifts with these quirky and funny hand lettered gift tags perfect for those handmade gifts. They’re free to download and print!
Welcome to the 5th annual 12 Days of Holiday Ideas even, hosted by Shirley of Intelligent Domestications and Erlene of My Pinterventures. Between November 11th and December 6th there will be hundreds of new ideas shared by over 55 Co-Host bloggers!
Go here to see our kick-off collection of Holiday ideas as well as all of this years talented participating DIY and Foodie Blogs. Download this years November and December calendars with all of the topics and dates so you can make plans to watch for ideas!
We are also hosting a HUGE GIVEAWAY from our Sponsors this year! Be sure to scroll all the way down for more info and to enter to win!
This is the 8th day of our Holidays Ideas hop and today is all about printables. I created these funny hand lettered gift tags for all of those handmade gifts you’ll be giving this season!
Free Printable Funny Hand Lettered Gift Tags for handmade gifts
I love making my own gift tags during the holidays to give those gifts an extra personal touch. Last year I made these fun whiskey inspired Christmas gift tags, and before that some wine bottle tags. This year though, I set the alcohol theme aside 😉 Instead I focused on creating funny hand lettered gift tags for those handmade gifts!
Each quote is completely hand lettered and digitized by yours truly. I especially love the “handmade with love and probably dog hair” tag. In my house, there is a 99.9% chance you’ll be getting a little bit of dog or cat hair in your gift. At least taped to the wrapping!
I am also in love with “This took me forever to make”, because let’s face it, handmade gifts DO sometimes take forever to make! I hope you and your recipient enjoy these printably funny hand lettered gift tags as much as I enjoyed making them just for you!
>>>Sign up below for subscriber only freebie library to download your printable hand lettered gift tags!<<<
Don’t forget to pin it!
12 Days of Holidays Ideas Hop:
- Day 1– Gift Ideas for the Foodie
- Day 2– Guide to Surviving the Holidays as an Introvert
- Day 3– Kid’s Crafts
- Day 4– Advent Calendars
- Day 5– Games
- Day 6– Simple Evergreen Hoop Wreath
- Day 7– Paint Pour Christmas Ornaments
- Day 8– Printables-YOU’RE HERE
- Day 9– Pot Luck Recipes
- Day 10– Desserts
- Day 11– Breakfast Recipes
- Day 12– Christmas Trees
More DIY Ornaments for the holidays:
And now, let’s meet the sponsors of this amazing blog hop. They’ve generously donated some FABULOUS prizes for our Big Christmas Giveaway!
- DecoArt winner will receive a prize package valued at $100!
- Dixie Crystals/Imperial Sugar winner will receive a Keurig Coffee Maker valued at $100!
- Oriental Trading winner will receive an OrientalTrading.com gift card valued at $200!
- Cabot Cheese winner will receive a gift basket of Cabot products valued at $75!
- Burlap Fabric winner will receive a prize pack of products valued at $50!
- Zulay Kitchens winner will receive one Milk Frother and a Lemon Squeezer valued at $21/strong>
- It’s Home To You winner will receive one wooden Santa sign valued at $65
Giveaway begins Nov. 8, 2019 and ends Dec. 6, 2019. Winners will be notified by December 13, 2019. Sponsors will ship each prize to the winner. There will be a total of seven winners, one for each prize. Drawing is by random selection using the Rafflecopter widget.
Must be 18 to win. Open to U.S. residents only. Terms & Conditions.