As a self proclaimed foodie, I’ve rounded up some of the best gift ideas for the foodie in your life that even I would love to receive!
Welcome to the 5th annual 12 Days of Holiday Ideas even, hosted by Shirley of Intelligent Domestications and Erlene of My Pinterventures. Between November 11th and December 6th there will be hundreds of new ideas shared by over 55 Co-Host bloggers!
Go here to see our kick-off collection of Holiday ideas as well as all of this years talented participating DIY and Foodie Blogs. Download this years November and December calendars with all of the topics and dates so you can make plans to watch for ideas!
We are also hosting a HUGE GIVEAWAY from our Sponsors this year! Be sure to scroll all the way down for more info and to enter to win!
Ok, let’s get this party started! Today we are all sharing our best gift ideas for the holiday season. My gift guide is all about the foodies in your life. You know the ones! They’ll try just about anything once, love visiting new restaurants, and always serve the best food at their gatherings. Sometimes it might seem a little intimidating to buy for someone with such a broad food palate, but really it’s not! As a self proclaimed foodie, I’ve rounded up some of the best gift ideas for the foodie in your life that I would even love to receive!
The links included in the gift guide below are all affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may receive a commission. What it doesn’t mean is that the price is any different, there’s any more action required on your part, or that I am just linking to these products willy-nilly! All of these gift ideas for the foodie are ones that I either personally have, or would LOVE to receive myself!
The Best Gift Ideas for the Foodie
Books for the Foodie
- Better Homes and Gardens New Cookbook–This is the first cookbook I ever received and I still use it all the time! It’s a great resource for more than just recipes.
- A Cozy Coloring CookBook–because coloring is for adults!
- 1,000 Foods to Eat Before You Die–The foodies I know are always looking for something new to try. Why not give them 1,000 ideas of foods to eat?
- Blank Recipe Book—This is great for those experimental foodies! I’m always jotting down ideas or recipes that I’m testing in an old notebook that seems to mysteriously disappear when I need it!
Kitchen Appliance Gift Ideas for Foodies
- Instant Pot–If your foodie doesn’t already have one of these, then this is a must have appliance. I would be lost without mine!
- Air Fryer–Air fryers are so versatile, and make a wonderful gift for the foodie on your list. This air fryer is more like an oven with two racks, vs the standard basket versions and is what I would choose if I were to buy a different one.
- Sous Vide— I do not have one, but I have been intrigued by Sous Vide cooking for quite a while!
- Ninja Professional Blender–A good high quality blender is a must have for any foodie’s kitchen.
Accessories and Gadgets for the Foodie
- Salt Cellar
- Engraved Measuring Spoons/Cups
- Personalized Cutting Board
- Instant Pot Accessories
- Sushi Making Kit
- Defrosting Tray–Ok, this seems so cool! Science ya’ll
Apparel Gift Ideas for the Foodie
- I Was Told There Would Be Food Tee–99% of the reason I go to gatherings–FOOD
- Silicone Oven Mits–I don’t have a pair, but I have USED these mits and they are amazing! SO easy to clean
- Waffles Please Tee–for that waffle lover you know
- Food is My Love Language Tee
- Meat Cuts Apron
Food Gifts Your Foodie will love
- Assorted Theo Chocolate
- DAVIDsTEA Loose Leaf Organic Tea Gift Set
- Flavored Salts
- Edible Drink Stirrers
- Infused Olive Oils
Other Gift Ideas for Foodies
- Scratch Off American Foods Map
- Visitors Must Bring Tacos Doormat
- Foodie Definition Printable
- Foodie Dice
- Anti-Fatigue Kitchen Floor Mat
- Cutting Board Style Cookbook Holder
What gift ideas for the foodie would you add to this list? Personally, I would LOVE to have that scratch off map, and the Instant Pot accessories–hint hint husband 😉
Don’t forget to pin this gift guide!
If you are looking for even more gift ideas for the holidays, check out these amazing ideas from the other bloggers participating in the Holiday Ideas Hop!
And now, let’s meet the sponsors of this amazing blog hop. They’ve generously donated some FABULOUS prizes for our Big Christmas Giveaway!
- DecoArt winner will receive a prize package valued at $100!
- Dixie Crystals/Imperial Sugar winner will receive a Keurig Coffee Maker valued at $100!
- Oriental Trading winner will receive an OrientalTrading.com gift card valued at $200!
- Cabot Cheese winner will receive a gift basket of Cabot products valued at $75!
- Burlap Fabric winner will receive a prize pack of products valued at $50!
- Zulay Kitchens winner will receive one Milk Frother and a Lemon Squeezer valued at $21/strong>
- It’s Home To You winner will receive one wooden Santa sign valued at $65
Giveaway begins Nov. 8, 2019 and ends Dec. 6, 2019. Winners will be notified by December 13, 2019. Sponsors will ship each prize to the winner. There will be a total of seven winners, one for each prize. Drawing is by random selection using the Rafflecopter widget.
Must be 18 to win. Open to U.S. residents only. Terms & Conditions.