As a self-proclaimed foodie, I’ve rounded up some of the best gift ideas for the foodie in your life that even I would love to receive!
Ok, let’s get this party started! Today we are all sharing our best gift ideas for the holiday season. My gift guide is all about the foodies in your life. You know the ones! They’ll try just about anything once, love visiting new restaurants, and always serve the best food at their gatherings.
Sometimes it might seem a little intimidating to buy for someone with such a broad food palate, but really it’s not! As a self-proclaimed foodie, I’ve rounded up some of the best gift ideas for the foodie in your life that I would even love to receive!
The links included in the gift guide below are all affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may receive a commission. What it doesn’t mean is that the price is any different, there’s any more action required on your part, or that I am just linking to these products willy-nilly! All of these gift ideas for the foodie are ones that I either personally have, or would LOVE to receive myself!
The Best Gift Ideas for the Foodie
Books for the Foodie
- Better Homes and Gardens New Cookbook–This is the first cookbook I ever received and I still use it all the time! It’s a great resource for more than just recipes.
- A Cozy Coloring CookBook–because coloring is for adults!
- 1,000 Foods to Eat Before You Die–The foodies I know are always looking for something new to try. Why not give them 1,000 ideas of foods to eat?
- Blank Recipe Book—This is great for those experimental foodies! I’m always jotting down ideas or recipes that I’m testing in an old notebook that seems to mysteriously disappear when I need it!
Kitchen Appliance Gift Ideas for Foodies
- Instant Pot–If your foodie doesn’t already have one of these, then this is a must-have appliance. I would be lost without mine!
- Air Fryer–Air fryers are so versatile, and make a wonderful gift for the foodie on your list. This air fryer is more like an oven with two racks, vs the standard basket versions, and is what I would choose if I were to buy a different one.
- Sous Vide— I do not have one, but I have been intrigued by Sous Vide cooking for quite a while!
- Ninja Professional Blender–A good high-quality blender is a must-have for any foodie’s kitchen.
Accessories and Gadgets for the Foodie
- Salt Cellar
- Personalized Cutting Board
- Instant Pot Accessories
- Sushi Making Kit
- Defrosting Tray–Ok, this seems so cool! Science ya’ll
Apparel Gift Ideas for the Foodie
- I Was Told There Would Be Snacks Tee–99% of the reason I go to gatherings–FOOD
- Silicone Oven Mits–I don’t have a pair, but I have USED these mits and they are amazing! SO easy to clean
- Waffles Please Tee–for that waffle lover you know
- Food is My Love Language Tee
- Meat Cuts Apron
Food Gifts Your Foodie will love
Other Gift Ideas for Foodies
- Scratch Off American Foods Map
- Visitors Must Bring Tacos Doormat
- Foodie Definition Printable
- Foodie Dice
- Anti-Fatigue Kitchen Floor Mat
- Cutting Board Style Cookbook Holder
What gift ideas for the foodie would you add to this list? Personally, I would LOVE to have that scratch off map, and the Instant Pot accessories–hint-hint husband 😉
Don’t forget to pin this gift guide!
If you are looking for even more gift ideas for the holidays, check out these amazing ideas from the other bloggers participating in the Holiday Ideas Hop!