Sharing with your friends!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BakeintheFun #CollectiveBias Please read my full disclosure policy HERE.
Dense like a cookie, but soft like cake, this Holiday Funfetti Skillet Cookie is the perfect late night treat for Santa.
As a kid I was always giddy around the holidays. I looked forward to the day after Thanksgiving to finally be able to get out the Christmas tree and holiday decorations. Yes, even at a young age, I loved to decorate, and my mom always let me have free reign.
Another thing I always looked forward to during the holidays was (and still is) BAKING.
My mom and I would spend days baking up a storm around Christmas time, creating so many different cookies and candies. Then on Christmas Eve, I would spend hours picking out just the right treats to put out for Santa.
It never failed though. Santa always preferred the tried and true M&M’s® and chocolate chip cookies. I guess you just can’t go wrong with M&M’s®!
I teamed up with Walmart, Pillsbury™ and M&M’s® to bring you a new modern twist to an otherwise traditional cookie recipe–a Holiday Funfetti® Skillet Cookie.
Have you seen the new M&M’s® yet? They have two new flavors–White Peppermint and Hot Chocolate! You can find them, along with the Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Holiday Cake Mix and Holiday Vanilla Flavored Frosting at your local Walmart. They have a nifty holiday baking display where you can find most of the ingredients for this recipe, and conveniently the M&M’s® are just a few aisles down with the candy.
Packed full of M&M’s® Hot Chocolate and M&M’s® Holiday Milk Chocolate, along with Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Cake Mix, this skillet cookie is sure to be a huge hit with Santa!
You can even dress it up with a little bit of Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Holiday Vanilla Flavored Frosting for some added sweetness and holiday cheer.
And don’t forget the milk! What Santa cookie display is complete without milk??
- 2 sticks butter, , softened
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 Box Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Holiday Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup M&M's® Hot Chocolate
- 1/2 cup M&M's® Holiday Milk Chocolate
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Holiday Vanilla Flavored Frosting, (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a cast iron skillet.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, flour and eggs. Mix in Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Holiday Cake Mix until batter is smooth.
- Stir in M&M's® and white chocolate chips by hand.
- Using the back of a spoon, or your hands, press cookie dough into prepared skillet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or less if you like a gooey center.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram
If you are looking for more holiday inspiration be sure to check out My Confection Corner and Pillsbury™ on Facebook for more delicious recipes. Let me know what your favorite holiday traditions are in the comments below!