I Love You Because Dry Erase Board
A simple I love you because dry erase board to let your honey know just how much you love him (and why!). This makes the perfect gift for Valentine’s Day!
How to make an I love you because Dry Erase Board
What you’ll need:
- Unfinished picture frame (I bought mine at Michael’s)
- Paint brush
- Fine tip paint marker
- Printer (unless you are good at free hand!)
- Scrapbook paper
- Foam heart (I bought mine from Dollar Tree)
- Dry erase marker
- Start by painting the picture frame in your color of choice. I used “Steel Gray” by Americana paints for mine, but use whatever you have on hand.
- Print out the words “I” “you” “because…”, or if you’re feeling adventurous you can free hand the words.
- Transfer the words from the paper onto the frame using my font transfer method.
- Using a paint marker, write in the words. Place a foam heart between the words “I” and “you”.
- Cut the scrapbook paper of your choice to fit in the frame.
- Write a sweet message to your honey!!
And there you have it!! A simple DIY I love you dry erase board where you can leave your honey words of endearment and encouragement any time!
Check out all of my other simple Valentine’s Day Crafts and DIY and if you love this pin it for later!