Sometimes that craving for something sweet just hits you in the face, and you can’t ignore it. That’s exactly what happened last weekend. I was just about to whip up a batch of my Chocolate White Chip Toffee Cookies, but then remembered there was a Funfetti cake mix sitting in the cabinet.
These cake batter blondies were the exact answer to my craving. So moist, and perfectly sweet. Even my hubby who isn’t a sweets person liked them.
The best part is there are minimal ingredients, and you can whip them up in no time. If you don’t have a Funfetti cake mix, a white (or yellow) cake mix works just fine. And if color makes you happy like it does me, you can add in sprinkles. Everything is better with sprinkles anyway 🙂
- 1 box white or funfetti cake mix
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sprinkles, if using white cake mix
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 9x9 pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and egg.
- Stir in milk just until incorporated.
- Add white chocolate chips and sprinkles if using.
- Press mixture onto greased pan (it will be thick).
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until the edges start to turn golden.
Nutrition InformationYield 9 Serving Size 1 grams
Amount Per Serving Calories 3262Total Fat 133gSaturated Fat 23gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 103gCholesterol 201mgSodium 3627mgCarbohydrates 488gFiber 5gSugar 365gProtein 35g