Easter calls for celebration and a little bit of indulgence! Check out these 12 delicious Easter desserts and indulge away!
Next to Christmas, Easter is one of those holidays that you can really get creative with your desserts. Not that there is a limit on baking creativity, but I just think that you can really go all out for Easter.
These 12 delicious Easter desserts were all shared at various Merry Monday link parties, so if you are looking for even more creativity, be sure to pop over and check out the link up on Sunday evenings.
12 Delicious Easter Desserts
- Bird’s Nest Cookies | Love My Messy Mess Mess
- Easy Homemade Marshmallow Peeps | Keys to Inspiration
- Bird’s Nest Cupcakes | Meatloaf and Melodrama
- Lemon Chick Peepers | Hoosier Homemade
- Easter Bunny Cupcakes with Marshmallow Ears | Tabler Party of 2
- Bunny Cupcakes | Igobogo
- Cheesecake Chocolate Easter Eggs | A Mother Thing
- Frozen Yogurt Easter Bark | The Kolb Corner
- Easter Bunny Marshmallow Pops | Baby Loving Mama
- Bunny Tail Cake Balls | Rose Bakes
- Bunny Chow with Chex Mix | Suburban Simplicity
- Loaded Easter Egg Chocolate Cookie Cake | Baking in Pyjamas
More Easter Inspired Ideas:
Don’t Forget to Pin it!