Get your Easter table set up with these 8 fun and inspiring Easter table decor ideas.
Happy Sunday evening friends! Are you hosting Easter dinner at your home this year? If so, this post is for you! I shared a few tips on simplifying Easter dinner last week, and this week I rounded up several Easter table decor ideas.
There were so many great tablescapes, centerpieces and place card ideas for an Easter table shared at last week’s Merry Monday party that I just couldn’t resist rounding up my favorites for you. Hopefully they spark some inspiration and creativity within you for your own Easter table decor. Enjoy!
8 Fun and Inspiring ideas to Decorate your Easter Table
- Simple Easter Tablescape | Two Purple Couches
- Easter Egg Floral Place Holder | Of Faeires and Fauna
- Easter Activity Sheets | The Scrap Shoppe Blog
- How to Make an Easy Bird’s Nest in Five Minutes | The Red Painted Cottage
- How to Create a Spring Tablescape with Succulents | My Life from Home
- Book Page Flower Place Cards | Two Purple Couches
- Easter Egg Floral Branches | Across the Boulevard
- Simple Spring Tablescape | The Turquoise Home
More Easter Inspired Ideas:
- Simply Adorable Easter Bunny Crafts
- 12 Delicious Easter Desserts
- Frozen Yogurt Easter Bark
- 12 Fun DIY Easter Decor Ideas
Now on to the Merry Monday Party!
Merry Monday Link Party #149
We have a new guest host! Kimberly from A Wonderful Thought will be joining us for the entire month of April! If you haven’t had a chance to visit her blog, head on over and check out her crafts, recipes, and Disney posts!
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
It’s Instagram Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Instagram. Just click on the images to follow.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts each week. Here is last week’s most popular post.
DIY Americana Clay Pot Wreath via Intelligent Domestications (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
[Tweet “Tons of features! Share your creations at the #merrymonday #linkparty!”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!