Keto Brownie Cookie Bites
Don’t count out desserts just because you are following a keto diet! You will love how easy it is to make these keto brownie cookie bites and the taste will make you forget you are on a diet!
We are almost the whole way through our 12 days of Christmas series! Can you believe it? So far we’ve shared wreaths, party food, diy ornaments, gift ideas, our decorated trees and present wrapping ideas. Today is all about those sweet treats that we look forward to around the holidays. Scroll down for the full recipe of these easy keto brownie cookie bites and to see what the rest of these talented bloggers came up with.
Welcome to Day 11 of the Fourth Annual 12 Days of Christmas Series!
We have teamed up with 50 plus bloggers to bring you oodles of DIY Ideas and Recipes to make your holiday season merrier. There are 12 different posts in the series and we have spread them out over a four week period with three posts per week. Now is the time to subscribe!
GO HERE for the complete list of Dates and Topics plus a collection of most popular holiday ideas including ornaments, games, recipes and more from all 50 plus talented bloggers!
It’s Day 11 and we have been in the kitchen making something sweet to share!
Keto Brownie Cookie Bites
I love baking around Christmas. I have so many fun memories of baking Christmas cookies with my mom. We would make sugar cookies, snickerdoodles, gingersnaps, and chocolate crinkle cookies just to name a few. Of course, being a chocolate lover, the chocolate crinkles were always my favorite.
I’ve wanted to come up with a low carb and keto friendly version of chocolate crinkles, and while these keto brownie cookie bites come close, they just aren’t quite there. But that doesn’t mean I can’t share this delicious recipe with you! They really are pretty simple to make too!
If you are on the keto diet this holiday season you will definitely want to add these to your list of goodies to make. Even those non keto dieters will love these!
More Keto and Low Carb Desserts:
- Low Carb Snickerdoodles
- The Best Low Carb Pudding Cookies
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Cream Cheese Brownies
Scroll down for even more Sweet Treats to make this holiday season!
Love it? Pin it!
Keto Brownie Cookie Bites
Don't count out desserts just because you are following a keto diet! You will love how easy it is to make these keto brownie cookie bites and the taste will make you forget you are on a diet!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 oz bittersweet baking chocolate
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 2/3 cup Swerve (or other Erythritol sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp confectioners Swerve, optional
- In a large mixing bowl, mix eggs, extracts and Swerve together well. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter and chocolate in 30 second increments, stirring between each one, until completely melted.
- Add chocolate mixture to egg and Swerve mixture until well combined.
- Mix in flours, salt and baking powder and beat until smooth.
- Chill dough in the refrigerator for 2 hours, until firm enough to handle
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat
- Take dough out of the fridge and using a small cookie scoop, scoop dough and roll into a ball.
- Place each ball onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until completely cooked through.
- Let cool completely on a baking rack.
- Optional: Once cookies have cooled, sprinkle confectioners Swerve on top for an extra bit of sweetness.
Serving Size 1 cookie: Approximately 24 servings
Nutrition InformationYield 24 Serving Size 1 bite
Amount Per Serving Calories 100Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 33mgSodium 110mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 0gProtein 3g
Nutrition values are automatically calculated by third-party software using global standards. Please note that values can vary based on product brands and different nutritional calculators. The values stated here are only for a basic reference and are not evaluated by medical or nutritional professionals.
Hi! I just placed the mix in the fridge. Can’t wait to bake these beauties! I was inputing the nutrition facts and noticed there’s no Fat. Do you know how much there would be in your recipe? Thanks!!
Sorry about that! It looks like there’s 8g fat per serving.
Hubby and I started low carb/keto a few weeks ago, I can’t wait to try these, he will be so happy not to have to pass up all the Christmas cookies at our Christmas Eve party.
yum yum yum! I’ll take a few and a cup of coffee please!
I plan on starting the keto diet in early 2019. I’m definitely going to add this to the keto diet recipe board I’m creating soon too.
These look delicious! I love that you used both almond and coconut flour.
I should be on the Keto diet since I am a couple pounds over my ideal weight. That being said I can’t wait to try these since I have such a sweet tooth.
These look yummy & I can’t wait to try them. My husband loves brownies and these would be perfect for him.