Get creative and decorate your home for cheap this Fall with these quick and easy pumpkin crafts!
I love Fall. The changing leaves, the cooler weather, and of course decorating my home! If you are anything like me, you’d rather make things yourself for as inexpensively as you can, than buy overpriced decor that will only be displayed for a season. Right? Well, luckily there were so many amazing pumpkin crafts shared last week that I was able to round up a ton of ideas to get you started! Check them out below
Quick and Easy Fall Pumpkin Crafts
- How to Make a Wooden Pumpkin Fall Sign | Domestically Creative
- Painted Dollar Store Pumpkins | Domestically Creative
- Fall Pumpkin Floral Arrangement | My Pinterventures
- Simple & Easy Re-purposed “Pumpkin” From an Old Lamp Base | Ambient Wares
- Easy DIY Book Pumpkin | H20 Bungalow
- Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkin | Dagmar’s Home
- Blown Glass Pumpkin Mercury Makeover | Made in a Day
- DIY Drilled Pumpkins | Taryn Whiteaker
- Silhouette Pumpkins | Uncommon Designs
- Neutral Pallet Pumpkins | Of Faeries and Fauna
- Styrofoam Pumpkin Makeover | Intelligent Domestications
- Distressed Wood Plank Pumpkins | The Scrap Shoppe
- Mason Jar Ring Pumpkin | Refresh Living
- Colorful Fall Fabric Pumpkin | Flamingo Toes
- Easy DIY Felt Pumpkins | My Husband has Too Many Hobbies
- Fabulous DIY Fabric Pumpkins | Michelle James Designs
More easy Fall crafts:
and now on to the party!
Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #171! Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts…and a new guest host!
It’s Pinterest Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Pinterest.
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Amanda ⋅ Domestically Creative
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Megan ⋅ C’mon Get Crafty
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Kim ⋅ A Wonderful Thought
- Michelle ⋅ Our Crafty Mom
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Share your creations at the #MerryMonday link party!Click To Tweet
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Themes for party #172
We’re changing things up for the beginning of holiday season. Each host will be choosing one post and it will be featured on all 11 blogs! What we’re looking for this week:
- All things Halloween
- Fall thing Fall
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Sign-ups for the 2017 Ornament Exchange is open!
Love what you see??
Subscribe to get our weekly email updates and subscriber only freebies. You'll never miss out on recipes, DIY projects or helpful tips and life hacks.