With Halloween just around the corner, it’s the perfect time to share a bunch of easy and fun Halloween crafts that anyone can make!
Prior to blogging (and Pinterest) I never even considered decorating for Halloween, but now that I have been blogging for well over 4 years, I’ve grown a little fond of seeing all of the different ways to celebrate Halloween in your decor. I even sort of jumped on the bandwagon last year, creating some of my first Halloween crafts. I’ve still got some time to share a few of this year’s Halloween creations, but for now, let’s focus on all of the fun and easy to make Halloween crafts that were shared at last week’s Merry Monday link party, shall we?
Easy to Make Halloween Crafts
- Halloween Washi Tape Pumpkins | Domestically Creative
- Easy Mini Halloween Wreath | Domestically Creative
- Funny Jar O Monsters | Suzy’s Sitcom
- Sugar Skull Mason Jar Craft | Ann’s Entitled Life
- DIY Boo Banner in 10 Minutes | Frog Prince Paperie
- DIY Glowing Pirate Trick or Treat Bag | DIY Adulation
- Zombie Body Parts Toss Game | My Pinterventures
- Not So Spooky Mummy Pillow | Fairfield
- How to Make a Small Sign for Halloween | Shoppe No. 5
- Frankenstein Upcycled Tin Cans | You Brew My Tea
- Spooky Cheesecloth Ghost Globes | Sparkle
- DIY Halloween Candy Wreath | Living La Vida Holoka
- Haunted Mansion DIY Welcome Mat | Crafty Lumberjacks
- DIY Pom Pom Monsters | White House Crafts
and now on to the party!
Welcome to Merry Monday #173!
It’s Pinterest Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Pinterest.
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Amanda ⋅ Domestically Creative
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Megan ⋅ C’mon Get Crafty
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Kim ⋅ A Wonderful Thought
- Michelle ⋅ Our Crafty Mom
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[clickToTweet tweet=”Share your creations at the #MerryMonday link party!” quote=”Share your creations at the #MerryMonday link party!”]Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Themes for party #174
We’re changing things up for the beginning of holiday season. Each host will be choosing one post and it will be featured on all 11 blogs! What we’re looking for this week:
- All things Halloween
- Fall thing Fall
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!