Tons of delicious and low carb thanksgiving side dish recipes for you to enjoy with your family this holiday season.
Thanksgiving is just around the corner here in the states! If you are following a low carb diet, it can be a little difficult to stick to it around the holidays. Of course you can fill up on all of the turkey you want, but what’s a proper Thanksgiving feast without the yummy side dishes? Sure, you may need to skip the mashed potatoes and dinner rolls, but you don’t have to miss out completely with these low carb Thanksgiving sides.
40+ Low Carb Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes
Cauliflower is so versatile and can take the place of potatoes or other starches in a lot of different ways. Here’s a few low carb alternatives to your favorite Thanksgiving dishes using cauliflower.
- Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole-Low Carb Mac and Cheese | Domestically Creative
- Creamy Mashed Cauliflower with Smoked Gouda | Umami Girl
- Mashed Cauliflower “Potatoes” with Roasted Garlic | The Rising Spoon
- Horseradish Cheddar Cauliflower Gratin | Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Easy Cheesy Cauliflower Rice | Eating on a Dime
Low Carb Green Bean Side Dishes
In my family, green bean casserole is a STAPLE for Thanksgiving. Of course, I’ll never turn my nose up at any green bean side dish, so here’s some of my favorite low carb ideas.
- Slow Cooker Green Beans | Domestically Creative
- Healthy Green Bean Casserole | Whole New Mom
- Sweet and Spicy Green Beans | Beyond Frosting
- Green Beans with Carmelized Onions and Almonds | Marisa Moore Nutrition
- Garlic Bacon Sauteed Green Beans with Roasted Mushrooms | Good Life Eats
- Green Beans Almondine (Instant Pot) | Spice Cravings
- Bacon Wrapped Green Bean Bundles | Sweet Pea Lifestyle
- Keto Green Bean Casserole | Two Sleevers
Brussel’s Sprouts Recipe Ideas
There are so many different ways to prepare Brussel’s Sprouts for your family to enjoy on Thanksgiving. Some are as simple as just roasting them in the oven, while there are others which pack a more festive punch.
- Easy Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts | Domestically Creative
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Pistachio Sage Relish | Feed Them Wisely
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Lemon Thyme Vinaigrette | Snappy Gourmet
- Chopped Brussel’s Sprouts Salad with Bacon | Good in the Simple
- Creamy Brussel’s Sprouts with Bacon | Cakes to Kale
- Roasted Brussel’s Sprouts, Cranberries and Pecans with Balsamic Vinegar | Marathons and Motivation
Low Carb Stuffing Recipes
What Thanksgiving is complete without stuffing? Of course traditional dressing or Thanksgiving stuffing recipes typically use bread, but these low carb versions will have you doing a little happy dance while dishing up your plate.
- Herb Sausage Stuffing | Keto Cooking Christian
- Cranberry Pecan Cauliflower Rice Stuffing | Peace Love and Low Carb
- Cauliflower Rice Stuffing | Tasty Galaxy
- Keto Stuffing | Tina Krug
Sugar Free Cranberry Sauce Recipes
Cranberry sauce is something I’ve just never really enjoyed, but everyone else in my family loves it! Here’s a few sugar free cranberry sauce recipes to help you cut back on that carb count.
- Sugar Free Cranberry Sauce | This Mama Cooks
- Keto Orange Cranberry Sauce | Keen for Keto
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce | Keto Cooking Christian
Mushroom Side Dish Recipes
Mushrooms are another veggie that usually graces our Thanksgiving table. They’re naturally low carb, so you can prepare them in a ton of different ways!
- Butter Herb Parmesan Mushrooms | Canadian Cooking Adventures
- Roasted Buttery Mushrooms | My PCOS Kitchen
- Air Fryer Garlic Mushrooms | This Old Gal
- Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushrooms | We Dish it Up
Low Carb Squash Recipes
I couldn’t leave out squash on this low carb Thanksgiving side dish round up now could I?
- Spaghetti Squash Mac and Cheese | Joy Food Sunshine
- Harvest Squash Casserole | What a Girl Eats
- Savory Pumpkin Casserole | Low Carb Yum
- Simple Oven Roasted Zucchini | Domestically Creative
Cooked Carrot Side Dishes
Carrots are so easy to prepare and are often times overlooked for gracing a Thanksgiving table. Check out these delicious low carb ideas.
- Keto Roasted Glazed Carrots | Fit to Serve
- Low Carb Parmesan Garlic Carrot Spirals | The Savvy Mama Lifestyle
- The Best Roasted Carrots | Pink Fortitude
Other Low Carb Side Dish Recipes
- Sauteed Asparagus and Mushrooms | My Dainty Soul Curry
- Easy Old Fashioned Cucumber Salad | Strength and Sunshine
- Roasted Radishes Recipe | Finding Zest
- Roasted Winter Vegetables | Went Here 8 This
- Keto Creamed Spinach Casserole | Kudos Kitchen
- Turnip Tart | Divalicious Recipes
- Braised Collard Greens with Turkey Bacon | Jersey Girls Cooks
- Brown Butter Mashed Turnip | Girl Heart Food
- Instant Pot Buttered Cabbage | Recipes from a Pantry
What low carb side dishes will you be serving (or bringing to yours) this Thanksgiving??