This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. Read our disclosure policy.
Tons of delicious and low carb thanksgiving side dish recipes for you to enjoy with your family this holiday season.
Thanksgiving is just around the corner here in the states! If you are following a low carb diet, it can be a little difficult to stick to it around the holidays. Of course, you can fill up on all of the turkey you want, but what’s a proper Thanksgiving feast without the yummy side dishes? Sure, you may need to skip the mashed potatoes and dinner rolls, but you don’t have to miss out completely with these low carb Thanksgiving sides.
40+ Low Carb Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes
Easy Low Carb Cauliflower Thanksgiving Recipes
Cauliflower is so versatile and can take the place of potatoes or other starches in a lot of different ways. Here are a few low carb alternatives to your favorite Thanksgiving side dishes using cauliflower.
- Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole-Low Carb Mac and Cheese | Domestically Creative
- Horseradish Cheddar Cauliflower Gratin | Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Creamy Mashed Cauliflower with Smoked Gouda | Umami Girl
- Mashed Cauliflower “Potatoes” with Roasted Garlic | The Rising Spoon
- Easy Cheesy Cauliflower Rice | Eating on a Dime
Low Carb Green Bean Side Dishes for the Holidays
In my family, green bean casserole is a STAPLE for Thanksgiving. Of course, I’ll never turn my nose up at any green bean side dish, so here are some of my favorite low carb green bean recipe ideas.
- Slow Cooker Green Beans | Domestically Creative
- Garlic Bacon Sauteed Green Beans with Roasted Mushrooms | Good Life Eats
- Keto Green Bean Casserole | Two Sleevers
- Bacon Wrapped Green Bean Bundles | Sweet Pea Lifestyle
- Green Beans with Carmelized Onions and Almonds | Marisa Moore Nutrition
- Green Beans Almondine (Instant Pot) | Spice Cravings
- Sweet and Spicy Green Beans | Beyond Frosting
- Healthy Green Bean Casserole | Whole New Mom
Brussel’s Sprouts Recipe Ideas
There are so many different ways to prepare Brussel’s Sprouts for your family to enjoy on Thanksgiving. Some are as simple as just roasting them in the oven, while there are others that pack a more festive punch.
- Easy Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts | Domestically Creative
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Pistachio Sage Relish | Feed Them Wisely
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Lemon Thyme Vinaigrette | Snappy Gourmet
- Creamy Skillet Brussels Sprouts with Bacon | Domestically Creative
- Chopped Brussel’s Sprouts Salad with Bacon | Good in the Simple
- Roasted Brussel’s Sprouts, Cranberries and Pecans with Balsamic Vinegar | Marathons and Motivation
Low Carb Stuffing Recipes
What Thanksgiving is complete without stuffing? Of course, traditional dressing or Thanksgiving stuffing recipes typically use bread, but these low carb versions of Thanksgiving dressing will have you doing a little happy dance while dishing up your plate.
- Herb Sausage Stuffing | Keto Cooking Christian
- Cranberry Pecan Cauliflower Rice Stuffing | Peace Love and Low Carb
- Keto Stuffing | Tina Krug
- Cauliflower Rice Stuffing | Tasty Galaxy
Sugar-Free Cranberry Sauce Recipes for Thanksgiving
Cranberry sauce is something I’ve just never really enjoyed, but everyone else in my family loves it! Here are a few sugar-free cranberry sauce recipes to help you cut back on that carb count for Thanksgiving dinner.
- Sugar Free Cranberry Sauce | This Mama Cooks
- Keto Orange Cranberry Sauce | Keen for Keto
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce | Keto Cooking Christian
Low Carb Mushroom Side Dish Recipes
Mushrooms are another veggie that usually graces our Thanksgiving table. They’re naturally low carb, so you can prepare them in a ton of different ways! We personally love stuffed mushrooms, but check out these easy low carb mushroom side dish recipes.
- Butter Herb Parmesan Mushrooms | Canadian Cooking Adventures
- Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushrooms | We Dish it Up
- Roasted Buttery Mushrooms | My PCOS Kitchen
- Air Fryer Garlic Mushrooms | This Old Gal
Low Carb Squash Recipes for Thanksgiving
I couldn’t leave out squash on this low carb Thanksgiving side dish round up now could I? There’s pumpkin, zucchini, spaghetti squash and butternut squash recipes included!
- Simple Oven Roasted Zucchini | Domestically Creative
- Spaghetti Squash Mac and Cheese | Joy Food Sunshine
- Harvest Squash Casserole | What a Girl Eats
- Savory Pumpkin Casserole | Low Carb Yum
Cooked Carrot Side Dishes for Thanksgiving
Carrots are so easy to prepare and are oftentimes overlooked for gracing a Thanksgiving table. Check out these delicious low carb ideas. Keep in mind that carrots are naturally higher in naturally occurring sugars, so be sure to eat in moderation if you are strict low carb!
- Low Carb Parmesan Garlic Carrot Spirals | The Savvy Mama Lifestyle
- The Best Roasted Carrots | Pink Fortitude
- Keto Roasted Glazed Carrots | Fit to Serve
More Holiday Low Carb Side Dish Recipes
- Sauteed Asparagus and Mushrooms | My Dainty Soul Curry
- Roasted Winter Vegetables | Went Here 8 This
- Easy Old Fashioned Cucumber Salad | Strength and Sunshine
- Roasted Radishes Recipe | Finding Zest
- Keto Creamed Spinach Casserole | Kudos Kitchen
- Turnip Tart | Divalicious Recipes
- Brown Butter Mashed Turnip | Girl Heart Food
- Braised Collard Greens with Turkey Bacon | Jersey Girls Cooks
- Instant Pot Buttered Cabbage | Recipes from a Pantry
What low carb side dishes will you be serving (or bringing) this Thanksgiving??