This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. Read our disclosure policy.
Needing some new low carb dinner ideas? Here is our complete November Low Carb Dinner Menu that you can copy for your family!
Can you believe that October is basically over? That means we are in full holiday season mode, which basically means that it’s Christmas, which means that 2019 is over. Yea, that’s how my brain works. Seriously though, where did all the time go?
Since it’s a new month, it’s time for a new meal plan. This November’s Low Carb Meal Plan is packed full of comfort foods, and some new recipes I want to try out! If you love these meal plans, make sure you subscribe to my weekly email newsletter so you’ll always get new ones sent to your inbox!
Are you new to eating low carb? Then you’ll want to read my post on my favorite Keto and Low Carb pantry items, as well as grab this list of Keto friendly items from Aldi. You can also follow my boards on Pinterest for even more low carb and keto friendly meal ideas.
November Low Carb Meal Plan
Week 1 Nov 4th- Nov 10th
- Monday– Chicken, bacon, broccoli bake
- Tuesday– Tacos with crispy cheese shells
- Wednesday–Low Carb Instant Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Thursday-Lemon Garlic Chicken and Zoodles
- Friday– Low Carb Pizza Soup
- Saturday– Bacon Alfredo Spaghetti Squash
- Sunday–Rotisserie Style Chicken with Mashed Cauliflower
Week 2 Nov 11th-Nov 17th
- Monday–Baked Chicken and Vegetables
- Tuesday– Low Carb Fajita Skillet
- Wednesday– Cheesy Chicken and Zoodles
- Thursday– – Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Skillet
- Friday– Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Saturday– Low Carb Instant Pot Mexican Chicken Soup
- Sunday–Keto Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
Week 3 Nov 18th-Nov 24th
- Monday– Chili Lime Skillet Chicken with cauliflower rice
- Tuesday– Mexican Chorizo and Egg Skillet
- Wednesday– Vegetable Beef Soup
- Thursday–One Pot Beef and Broccoli with cauliflower rice
- Saturday–Beef Pot Roast
- Sunday–Low carb Zuppa Toscana soups
Week 4 Nov 25th-Dec 1st
- Monday– Bacon Alfredo Spaghetti Squash
- Tuesday– Chicken Fajitas (with low carb chips instead of tortillas)
- Wednesday–We are hosting Thanksgiving this year, so I plan to do fun snacks and appetizers–but Low Carb Instant Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup would be a hit too!
- Thursday– US Thanksgiving!
- Friday–Turkey Leftovers
- Saturday–Turkey Pot Pie Soup
- Sunday– Air Fryer Chicken Wings, Brussel’s Sprouts
Easy Low Carb Side Dish Recipes:
- Easy Cooked Carrots in the Microwave
- Easy Oven Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower
- Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole | Low-Carb Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Sugar Free Broccoli Salad
- Easy Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Simple Oven Roasted Zucchini
Low Carb Desserts:
- 30+ Easy Low Carb Cookie Recipes You’ll Love
- Keto Brownie Cookie Bites
- The Best Low Carb Pudding Cookies
- Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Low Carb Snickerdoodles