The holidays will be here before we know it! Everyone needs a little inspiration for some delicious and easy Holiday Dinner Side Dishes!
This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. Read our disclosure policy.
Personally, I believe the side dishes at any holiday dinner are the real heroes of the entire meal. Forget the turkey, ham, prime rib, or whatever it is your family serves as the main, I’ll take all of the delicious sides, please. From easy vegetable side dishes to mashed potatoes and stuffing, there’s an idea for everything in this round-up of over 20 Holiday Dinner Side Dishes!
Delicious Holiday Dinner Side Dishes Your Family Will Love
I’m a sucker for a delicious veggie side or three to go with Christmas dinner, what about you? My personal favorite is my own Creamy Brussel’s Sprouts recipe, but I’ll take a whopping portion of any of these vegetable dishes.
- Baked Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower Mash | Low Carb Delish
- Roasted Carrots with a Ginger Yogurt Sauce and Pepitas | The Kittchen
- Easy Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts | Domestically Creative
- Slow Cooker Creamed Corn | Clean and Scentsible
- Mashed Roasted Butternut Squash | The Food Blog
- Skillet Green Bean Casserole | Home Cooking Memories
- Pan Fried Brussels Sprouts with Bacon | The Black Peppercorn
- Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole | Domestically Creative
Stuffing, or dressing, has never been top of the list for me, but these different takes have my mouth watering!
- Potato Bread Stuffing | Domestically Creative
- Everything Thanksgiving Stuffing | Delightful E Made
- Sweet Hawaiian Bread Simple Stuffing | Made in a Day
- Cranberry Stuffing with Pecans | Striped Spatula
- Classic Stuffing | Recipe Girl
- Gluten-Free Quinoa Stuffing | Healthy Seasonal Recipes
Let’s be honest, potato recipes are the real MVP of any holiday dinner. I’ll take plain mashed potatoes with gravy, or fancy loaded mashed potato casserole and everything in between.
- Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole | Domestically Creative
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole | Cincy Shopper
- Make Ahead Garlic Herb Mashed Potatoes | Food Fun Family
- The BEST Homemade Mashed Potatoes | Belly Full
- Sweet Potato Crisp Casserole | Living on Cloud Nine
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows | Flavor Mosaic
Salads and Others
Of course, no Thanksgiving dinner is complete without some cranberry sauce or a delicious salad. Load my plate up, thank you.
- Sugar-Free Broccoli Salad | Domestically Creative
- How to Make Cranberry Sauce from Scratch | The Kittchen
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce | Walking on Sunshine
- Christmas Salad | Simply Stacie
- Thanksgiving Salad | Salt & Lavender