It’s day 8 of our 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Blog Hop and we’ve got 12 Handmade Christmas Ornaments to help you get your craft on this season! If you missed any of the other days of roundups be sure to click the links at the bottom to each day.
Join us for the 12 Days of Christmas Ideas Series along with eleven more talented bloggers. We’ve rounded up the best of the best Christmas ideas to make your holiday season more festive and fun. Every day December 1-12th we will be sharing a new collection of Christmas Ideas rounded up from our best blogging friends around the web. That’s a total of 144 awesome Christmas Ideas to make your holiday season easier and more fun!
Some of our topics include Decor, DIY, Organization, Food, Games and so much more. We don’t want to spoil the fun by telling you too much. We want you to be surprised! Now is the perfect time to subscribe so you’ll be the first to know!
Meet The Hostesses
12 Handmade Christmas Ornaments by The Kolb Corner
If you are looking for creative ways to decorate the Christmas tree this year look no further. These 12 creative handmade Christmas ornaments are not only thrifty, look great on the tree but they even make pretty gifts!
- Hand Painted Chalkboard Ornament | Domestically Creative
- Baking Soda Gingerbread Ornaments | My Pinterventures
- DIY Rustic Wood Slice Ornament | Our Crafty Mom
- Bottle Brush Embroidery Hoop Ornament | Made in a Day
- Mason Jar Lid Santa Ornament | Intelligent Domestications
- Nordic Style Wood Slice Ornaments | Kreativ K
- Secret Message Ornament | C’mon Get Crafty
- Wintry Owls Christmas Ornament | Two Purple Couches
- Vintage-y Farmhouse Jute Christmas Ornament | Adirondack Girl at Heart
- Two Turtle Doves DIY Christmas Ornament | Red Cottage Chronicles
- Handmade Wooden Christmas Ornaments | Create and Babble
- Cute Sweater Upcycled Christmas Ornaments | Pillar Box Blue
More Handmade Ornament Ideas:
- Paint Pour Christmas Ornaments
- Easy DIY Rustic Christmas Ornament
- Mini Wood Framed Sign Ornament
- Scrapbook Paper Christmas Ornament
Don’t forget to pin it!
Thanks so much for joining us for the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop! If you missed any of our fun collections just see the links below!
- #1 Hilarious Christmas Party Games
- #2 Best Homemade Christmas Food Gifts
- #3 Creative Christmas Decoration Storage Ideas
- #4 Christmas Tablescape Ideas
- #5 DIY Christmas Card Displays
- #6 Family Christmas Traditions
- #7 Fabulously Festive Gift Wrapping Ideas
- #8 You’re Here!
- #9 Christmas Printables
- #10 Ways to Make Christmas Magical
- #11 Amazing Christmas Mantels
- #12 Beautiful and Unique Holiday Wreaths!