November Monthly Meal Plan
We are on to a new month, so that means time for my November monthly meal plan! If you are new to these plans, I share a new monthly meal plan on the first Monday of each month. You can see my older meal plan archives here.
If you’ve been around here for awhile, you aren’t new to my monthly meal plans. You also know that my husband and I are on the ketogenic diet, so our meal plans do follow that. The majority of these recipes are regular recipes that I’ve adapted to make them low carb though, so even if you aren’t on a ketogenic diet you can still follow along!
- Monday– Baked Chicken and Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole
- Tuesday– Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Wednesday– Tacos (with low carb baked cheese shells)
- Thursday– One pot Beef and Broccoli
- Friday– Hamburgers with roasted cauliflower and broccoli
- Saturday– Chicken Stir Fry with cauliflower rice
- Sunday– Broccoli Cheese Soup (I do a low carb version that I’m working on the recipe for!)
- Monday– One pot chili lime chicken with steamed broccoli
- Tuesday– Baked chicken and vegetables
- Wednesday– Chili (we make it low carb by using more beef and no beans)
- Thursday– Pot Roast (with carrots, cauliflower and broccoli instead of potatoes)
- Friday– Pizza! (we use this crust for low carb)
- Saturday– Low Carb Shepherd’s Pie
- Sunday– Sugar Free ribs and green beans
- Monday– Lemon skillet chicken with broccoli (We LOVE this recipe!)
- Tuesday– Tacos
- Wednesday– Pre Thanksgiving dinner (probably a bunch of snacks and appetizers)
- Thursday– Thanksgiving!
- Friday– Thanksgiving leftovers
- Saturday– More leftovers, or turkey and dumplings
- Sunday– Hamburgers, roasted cauliflower and broccoli
- Monday– Skillet chicken sausage and veggies (recipe soon!)
- Tuesday– Baked chicken wings
- Wednesday–Egg and chorizo breakfast hash (no potatoes make it low carb)
- Thursday– Bacon cheeseburger soup
- Friday– Pizza!
- Saturday– Oven steaks, roasted brussel sprouts
- Sunday– Baked chicken and veggies
Looking for even more dinner ideas?
check out these ideas, or my dinner recipes page for more recipes!
Pin it for later!