It’s a brand new year! That means there is a brand new monthly meal plan for you to follow, with links to most recipes! No more excuses or wondering what to fix for dinner!
Can you believe the last time I posted a monthly meal plan was way back in October? That was before life got seriously crazy. My husband moved in the middle of October to Kansas City Missouri, while I stayed behind to sell our house in Texas. Lucky for me (and us) our house sold within 24 HOURS. So that meant I was reunited with my husband a short month later in mid November. I literally packed everything in our house, scheduled the moving company, movers, and all of the crazy that goes with moving, all by myself. Oh and did I mention I was still working, AND I decided to launch my Etsy shop all in the middle of that? I guess I am just a glutton for punishment.
Then, if that all wasn’t bad enough, the holidays were in full swing, this blog and my Etsy shop were keeping me so busy. Needless to say, my husband and I ate out a lot during November and December. Plus with Christmas just last week, and spending a week in Illinois with family, I have had no time to keep to a monthly meal plan.
But thankfully, things have started to really slow down here. The holidays are over and now I can focus on really getting us back on track. My printable meal plan binder has really come to the rescue for getting things started again this month. If you haven’t grabbed yours yet, what are you waiting for?
It’s been several years since my husband and I have lived in a cold weather area, and I for one am really enjoying the weather. It’s even snowed here a few times already! So January’s monthly meal plan includes a lot of soups and hearty meals. You will also notice I haven’t included leftovers for any of our dinners. Hubby and I are BOTH working from home, so any leftovers we have we literally fight over for lunch the next day. They just don’t last anymore–which does mean less waste.
So have you been keeping up with your monthly meal plans or did you fall off the horse too?
Week of 1/2
- Monday–Pot Roast, potatoes and carrots
- Tuesday–One Pan Mexican Pasta
- Wednesday–Chicken and Broccoli Quinoa casserole (recipe soon!)
- Thursday–Spicy Thai noodles
- Friday–Sloppy Joes, sweet potato fries
- Saturday–Rotisserie style chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans
- Sunday–Chicken tortilla soup, using leftover chicken
Week of 1/9
- Monday–Tacos, chips and salsa
- Tuesday–Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Wednesday–Slow Cooker beef and noodles
- Thursday–Slow Cooker chili, homemade bread
- Friday–Homemade pizza
- Saturday–Chicken fajitas
- Sunday–Chili Lime Salmon
Week of 1/16
- Monday–Spaghetti, salad, garlic bread
- Tuesday–Skillet chicken in Jalapeno cheese sauce over rice, steamed veggies
- Wednesday–Hamburgers, salad
- Thursday–Slow Cooker Santa Fe Chicken
- Friday–Potato Soup
- Saturday–White chicken chili
- Sunday–Mexican Lentils and Black Bean casserole
Week of 1/23
- Monday–Grilled Chicken Salad
- Tuesday–Yellow Curry
- Wednesday–Tacos, chips and salsa
- Thursday–Creamy tomato basil soup
- Friday–Homemade pizza
- Saturday–Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans
- Sunday–Vegetable Beef soup