A slow cooker can really save your sanity on busy weeknights. Place the ingredients in the pot in the morning, and when you get home dinner is ready. Here are some slow cooker dinner recipes to add to your arsenal.
This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. Read our disclosure policy.
Who doesn’t love a simple meal that you can set and forget? Before getting my Instant Pot, I used my slow cooker all the time. It’s so easy to just dump your ingredients, press cook and leave it all day long. I still use the slow cooker from time to time though, because nothing can beat the smell of pot roast wafting through the house on a cold blustery day (and we’ve had plenty of those!).
Slow Cooker Dinner Recipes
Beef Slow Cooker Dinner Recipes
- Italian Style Chili | Julie’s Creative Lifestyle
- Crock Pot Italian Beef | Domestically Creative
- Crock Pot Chili Mac | Inside the Fox Den
- One Pot Beef Pot Roast | Domestically Creative
- Irish Stew and Irish Soda Bread in the Crock Pot | Food Fun Family
- Bacon Cheeseburger Soup | Low Carb and Keto | Domestically Creative
Chicken Slow Cooker Dinners
- Crock Pot Chicken Chili | A Wonderful Thought
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders | Domestically Creative
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken Curry | Suburban Simplicity
- Slow Cooker Thai Spicy Peanut Chicken | Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Crock Pot Ranch Chicken Sliders | Intelligent Domestications
- Slow Cooker Whole Chicken | Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Crock Pot Honey BBQ Buffalo Chicken Wings | Flour on my Face
- Tex Mex Chicken Stew | Ann’s Entitled Life
Pork Crock Pot Dinner Recipes
- Slow Cooker Cheddar Beer Soup | Domestically Creative
- Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin | Intelligent Domestications
- Crock Pot Italian Sausage Ravioli Soup | Flour on my Fac
- Sugar Free Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs with Homemade Sauce | Domestically Creative
- Slow Cooker Cabbage and Sausage Soup | Ann’s Entitled Life
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork | Domestically Creative
More Slow Cooker Recipes:
- 8 Crock Pot Freezer Meals
- Slow Cooker Spinach Queso Dip
- Delicious Slow Cooker Comfort Foods
- Slow Cooker Green Beans
- Hearty Slow Cooker Soups and Stews
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #242!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Mom Home Guide l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[socialpug_tweet tweet=”Share your creations at the #merrymonday link party to get featured on 10 blogs!” display_tweet=”Share your creations at the #merrymonday link party to get featured on 10 blogs!”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking for this week for possible features in February:
- Recipe themes – Instant Pot, Air Fryer or Keto recipes, Chocolate, cherries, potatoes, hot breakfasts, brownies, muffins, chili, strawberries.
- Home – Organization ideas, cleaning tips, printables
- Occasions – Spring, St. Patrick’s Day
- Crafts & Activities – Spring and St. Patrick’s Day crafts, games, and activities.