Can you believe January is almost over?! It seems like we just rang in the New Year and got all serious about our goals and resolutions. Now soon we will be watching the Super Bowl and celebrating Valentine’s Day. And since it’s going to be a new month, I have a new monthly meal plan all laid out for you!
Struggle with answering "what's for dinner"?
Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter and receive your FREE Meal Planning Workbook!
Week of 1/30
- Monday–Mexican Lentil and Black Bean casserole (on for last week but we ended up eating out)
- Tuesday–Slow cooker Italian Beef sandwiches
- Wednesday–Shrimp fried rice
- Thursday–Sheet pan chicken fajitas
- Friday–Pizza pot pie
- Saturday–Chicken noodle soup
- Sunday–Skillet Cilantro lime chicken over rice with steamed veggies
Week of 2/6
- Monday–Quesadillas (with leftover chicken)
- Tuesday–Vegetable Beef Soup with homemade rolls
- Wednesday–Slow Cooker Buffalo chicken sliders
- Thursday–One pot creamy chicken and rice with steamed veggies
- Friday–Spaghetti and salad
- Saturday–Swiss steak with peppers and mashed potatoes
- Sunday–Chicken and Broccoli Quinoa casserole
Week of 2/13
- Monday–Tacos with chips and salsa
- Tuesday–Valentine’s Day dinner (not sure yet but probably grilled steaks or lobster tail)
- Wednesday–Thai green curry soup
- Thursday–Baked chicken and veggies
- Friday- Deep dish skillet pizza
- Saturday–Hamburgers, sweet potato fries
- Sunday–Chicken pot pie
Week of 2/20
- Monday–Chicken fajitas, chips and salsa
- Tuesday–Yellow Curry
- Wednesday–One pot cheesy shells and beef
- Thursday–Spicy stuffed pepper soup
- Friday– Spaghetti and salad
- Saturday–One pot chicken and broccoli pasta
- Sunday–Pad Thai
Love what you see??
Subscribe to get our weekly email updates and subscriber only freebies. You'll never miss out on recipes, DIY projects or helpful tips and life hacks.