This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. Read our disclosure policy.
Red velvet cake mix and white chocolate chips make these red velvet white chip cookies EASY and full of flavor.
This post for red velvet white chip cookies was originally published February 2015 but has since been rewritten and updated.
These red velvet cookies are one of my favorite go to cookie recipes! They start with a box cake mix, and need just a few other ingredients for moist, chewy delicious red velvet cookies. The white chocolate chips give them a yummy finish.
Red Velvet White Chip Cake Mix Cookies
Red velvet isn’t just for Christmas time, but it sure is more festive right? I love red velvet! I know, it’s just chocolate with a red color, but there is still just something about red velvet that gets me. If I have a choice between my favorite flavors; lemon, red velvet, and white chocolate, I will choose red velvet every time.
So I paired two of my favorite flavors for this easy cake mix cookies recipe. Seriously, the recipe could not be more simple. You just need a cake mix (red velvet of course), cream cheese, eggs, vanilla and white chocolate chips. Way easier than trying to make a batch of regular chocolate chip cookies, or even these chocolate white chip toffee cookies. Not saying you shouldn’t make either of those 😉
These box mix cookies could even be changed up from red velvet, to just about any flavor! Heck, I could get behind making these in lemon flavor, what about you? Or maybe german chocolate, rolled in some coconut? How about pumpkin spice cookies? The possibilities are endless.
Check out these other cake mix desserts:
- Cake Batter Blondies
- Pumpkin Spice Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes
- Lemon Poke Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Pie Poke Cake
Festive Christmas Ideas Shared so far
Don’t forget to pin it!
Red Velvet White Chip Cookies
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 8 oz . Cream Cheese , softened
- 1/2 cup butter , softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with a non-stick liner or parchment paper
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and cream cheese until it’s smooth.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time until well combined.
- Add in vanilla and cake mix, and mix until well incorporated.
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until cooked through.