Red velvet cake mix and white chocolate chips make these red velvet white chip cookies EASY and full of flavor.
This post for red velvet white chip cookies was originally published February 2015 but has since been rewritten and updated.
Festive Christmas Season Blog Hop
Red Velvet White Chip Cake Mix Cookies
Red velvet isn’t just for Christmas time, but it sure is more festive right? I love red velvet! I know, it’s just chocolate with a red color, but there is still just something about red velvet that gets me. If I have a choice between my favorite flavors; lemon, red velvet, and white chocolate, I will choose red velvet every time.
So I paired two of my favorite flavors for this easy cake mix cookies recipe. Seriously, the recipe could not be more simple. You just need a cake mix (red velvet of course), cream cheese, eggs, vanilla and white chocolate chips. Way easier than trying to make a batch of regular chocolate chip cookies, or even these chocolate white chip toffee cookies. Not saying you shouldn’t make either of those 😉
These box mix cookies could even be changed up from red velvet, to just about any flavor! Heck, I could get behind making these in lemon flavor, what about you? Or maybe german chocolate, rolled in some coconut? How about pumpkin spice cookies? The possibilities are endless.
Check out these other cake mix desserts:
- Cake Batter Blondies
- Pumpkin Spice Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes
- Lemon Poke Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Pie Poke Cake
Festive Christmas Ideas Shared so far
Don’t forget to pin it!
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 8 oz . Cream Cheese, , softened
- 1/2 cup butter, , softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with a non-stick liner or parchment paper
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and cream cheese until it's smooth.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time until well combined.
- Add in vanilla and cake mix, and mix until well incorporated.
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until cooked through.
It may be necessary to add in an extra tablespoon or 2 of flour. If the dough seems too wet or sticky, add in 1 tbsp of flour at a time to get the correct consistency.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases made by clicking some links. I only recommend products I use personally.
Nutrition InformationYield 28 cookies Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 108Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gFiber 0g
Nutrition values are automatically calculated by third-party software using global standards. Please note that values can vary based on product brands and different nutritional calculators. The values stated here are only for a basic reference and are not evaluated by medical or nutritional professionals.