Dinner time doesn’t have to be difficult or take a lot of time to plan. Follow this low carb meal plan for August to simplify dinner and get your time back.
It’s so hard to believe that July is almost done! Soon school will start back up and we will be diving head first into Fall and pumpkin spice season. Not that I’m complaining, but I do want to hang on to Summer a little bit longer!
As this post goes live, my husband I are camping in beautiful Colorado. So while we may not be following this particular meal plan for the first week, I wanted to make sure it was a complete low carb meal plan for you! We will be indulging in some of these low carb campfire dinners because the fire ban has been lifted for most of the places we are staying. Yay!
Low Carb Meal Plan for August
Week 1–July 30th- Aug 5th
- Monday– One Pan Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus
- Tuesday– Low Carb Cheeseburger Casserole
- Wednesday– Low Carb Chicken Fingers , Broccoli Salad
- Thursday–Zucchini Lasagna
- Friday– Pizza (we LOVE this fat head dough) Here’s a non low-carb deep dish version
- Sunday– One pot Chili Lime Skillet Chicken over Cauliflower Rice
Week 2–Aug 6th- 12th
- Monday-Cajun Chicken and Zoodles
- Tuesday–Tacos with baked cheese shells
- Wednesday– Beef and Broccoli with Cauliflower Rice
- Thursday–Cheeseburger Salad
- Friday–Keto Cashew Chicken
- Saturday–Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken with roasted broccoli and cauliflower
- Sunday– Cheddar brats with cauliflower mac n cheese
Week 3– Aug 13th- 19th
- Monday–Beef stir fry over cauliflower rice
- Tuesday– Taco Skillet
- Wednesday– Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Thursday–Lemon Chicken and Broccoli
- Saturday–Baked Chili Lime Salmon and brussels sprouts
- Sunday–Oven baked chicken wings with roasted broccoli
Week 4– Aug 20th- 26th
- Monday–Chicken Bacon Broccoli Bake
- Tuesday– Mexican Chorizo Skillet
- Wednesday– Baked Zoodles and Meatballs
- Thursday– Baked Chicken and Veggies
- Friday–Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Saturday–Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Bake
- Sunday–Cheddar brats with cauliflower mac n cheese
Week 4– Aug 27th- Sept 2nd
- Monday– Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Wednesday–Grilled Pork Chops and salad
- Thursday–Low Carb Cauliflower Pot Pies
- Saturday–Zuppa Toscana
- Sunday– Chicken Fajitas with low carb shells
If you are new to low-carb or keto eating, I shared my favorite low carb pantry items and my Keto Aldi Shopping guide that may help you out. And be sure to check out my other low carb dinner recipes board on Pinterest!
Need some desserts to go along with dinner? Don’t miss out on these keto friendly sweets:
Pin it for later:
Love what you see??
Subscribe to get our weekly email updates and subscriber only freebies. You'll never miss out on recipes, DIY projects or helpful tips and life hacks.