Low Carb Meal Plan for June
Copy my low carb meal plan for June and take the guesswork out of dinner time!
How are things in your neck of the woods? We are definitely dealing with a meat shortage at the moment, so I’ve made some alterations to my normal meal planning. Going forward we are implementing at least one meatless meal per week to help what meat we can buy stretch a bit further. If you are needing more options than just a meatless meal built into your plans, check out this list of tips for making your meat stretch for more meals!
As always, this is the meal plan that I have planned for my husband and I. For the most part, these recipes are low carb or adapted versions. Feel free to substitute for your family’s preference, or add in some grains and starches if needed! This is just a starting point, but you are welcome to steal any or all of these meal plan ideas!
Low Carb Monthly Meal Plan for June
Week 1 June 1st- June 7th
- Monday– Bacon alfredo spaghetti squash (will use bacon crumbles instead of real bacon or none at all)
- Tuesday– Mexican eggs and chorizo
- Wednesday– Cheeseburger salad (burgers on a salad bed)
- Thursday– Grilled bratwurst with broccoli salad
- Friday– Taco pizza (recipe real soon)
- Saturday– Chili lime salmon with asparagus
- Sunday– Beef and broccoli
Week 2 June 8th- June 14th
- Monday– Chicken Tika Masala
- Tuesday– Tacos with cheese shells
- Wednesday– Grilled Chicken with cheesy cauliflower
- Thursday– Fajita Skillet
- Friday– Vegetarian Pizza (with these crusts)
- Saturday– Pot Roast
- Sunday– Grilled steaks with a salad
Week 3 June 15th – June 21st
- Monday– Cheesy chicken and zoodles
- Tuesday– Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- Wednesday– Cheesy Mexican chicken skillet
- Thursday–Large salad with lunch meat and/or hard-boiled eggs for protein
- Friday– One Pan Chili Lime Skillet Chicken with cauliflower rice
- Saturday– Mini meatloaf with mashed cauliflower
- Sunday– Grilled bratwurst with broccoli salad
Week 4 June 22nd- June 28th
- Monday– Grilled Cayenne Pork Chops with cheesy cauliflower
- Tuesday– Chicken fajitas with low carb tortillas
- Wednesday- Lemon garlic chicken and zoodles
- Thursday–Vegetable Lo Mein (use zoodles instead)
- Friday- Low Carb Pizza Casserole | Deep Dish Style Pizza
- Saturday- Crock Pot Italian Beef
- Sunday– Zucchini lasagna
Low Carb Dessert Recipes
Looking for some yummy low carb dessert ideas to finish off dinner?
Keto Cream Cheese Brownies
If you are looking for a great sugar free, low-carb alternative to traditional brownies, you've found it in these delicious keto cream cheese brownies., sugar free and keto friendly alternative to traditional cream cheese swirled brownies.
Low Carb Lemon Cookies | Sugar Free Low Carb Dessert
An easy recipe for a sugar-free low carb dessert! These low carb lemon cookies are perfectly chewy and lemony to cure those cravings for sweets.
Low Carb Pudding Cookies
Delicious low carb cookies that are made with sugar free pudding mix in the batter! The pudding makes these low carb pudding cookies sweet, soft and deliciously chewy, and the flavor choices are endless!
Don’t forget to pin it!