This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. Read our disclosure policy.
Need some low carb meal ideas when it comes to dinner time? Check out my February Low Carb Meal Plan and stop wondering what you’re going to make!
It’s been a few months since I posted a low carb meal plan! I’ll admit, I’ve been slacking a bit in the planning department, but it’s time to get back on track! I am trying to clean out our freezer this month in preparation for 1/4 of a cow we purchased. I need to make sure we have room in the deep freeze for all of that beef! So this month we will be eating a lot of chicken and ground beef recipes because that’s what I tend to stock up on. We also have a few packages of Halibut and Salmon that were given to us around Christmas.
If you want to start getting organized when it comes to meal planning, make sure to check out my free printable meal planner that you can print out and use at home. I like to plan by the month, but there is also the option to plan by the week. Print out the page you want, fill it in and post it on your fridge so you can always see what’s coming up. You can sign up for the freebie below and start getting your evenings on track!
If you are new to low carb eating, make sure to read all about my favorite Low Carb Pantry Items, and check out the Keto and Low Carb Aldi Shopping List. Plus you can read all about my husband and I’s amazing weight loss results.
Not eating low carb? No problem! The majority of these dinners have been adapted from regular dinner recipes! You can still follow along, but feel free to use potatoes, rice, bread and pasta to your heart’s content. I won’t judge!
February Low Carb Meal Plan
Week 1–January 28th- February 3rd
- Monday– Keto Chicken Pot Pie
- Tuesday– Zuppa Toscana Soup
- Wednesday– Philly Cheesesteak Skillet with Cauliflower Rice
- Thursday– Taco Salad
- Friday– Pizza ( can’t wait to try these crusts!! )
- Saturday– Bacon Alfredo Spaghetti Squash
- Sunday–Lemon Garlic Chicken and Zoodles
Week 2– February 4th-10th
- Monday–Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Tuesday– Instant Pot Chicken Chili
- Wednesday– Chicken Sausage and Veggie skillet (similar to this with cauliflower rice no pasta)
- Thursday– Mexican Chorizo and Eggs
- Friday– Instant Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Saturday–Crock Pot Italian Beef and zoodles
- Sunday– Beef Pot Roast with Cauliflower and carrots
Week 3–February 11th- 17th
- Monday– Beef stir fry
- Tuesday– One Pot Cheesy Chicken and Zoodles
- Wednesday– Instant Pot Cheesy Ranch chicken over cauliflower rice
- Thursday– Tacos with keto shells
- Saturday–Zucchini Lasagna
- Sunday– Vegetable Beef Soup (sub cauliflower for the potatoes)
Week 4– February 18th- 24th
- Monday– Air Fryer bacon cheeseburgers (no bun!)
- Tuesday– Chicken Bacon and Broccoli Bake
- Wednesday– Zuppa Toscana
- Thursday– Crock Pot Chili (we do double meat, usually ground beef and some chorizo, and no beans)
- Friday– Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Saturday– Chicken wings with cheesy cauliflower casserole
- Sunday– Loaded Cauliflower Soup
Week 4– February 25th- March 3rd
- Monday– Air Fryer Halibut and steamed veggies
- Tuesday–Baked Chicken and Veggies
- Wednesday–Shepherd’s Pie
- Thursday–Mexican Chorizo and Eggs
- Saturday– Taco Skillet over Cauliflower Rice
- Sunday–Chicken Pot Pie
Need some desserts to go along with dinner? Don’t miss out on these keto friendly sweets:
- Keto Brownie Cookie Bites
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Cream Cheese Brownies
- Low Carb Pudding Cookies
More Low Carb and Ketogenic Recipes here. Also check out my Low Carb Dinner Ideas board on Pinterest!