This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. Read our disclosure policy.
Don’t question what to serve for supper this month! Check out these low carb dinners for February that is made to duplicate and copy.
If you are new here, Welcome! I share a monthly meal plan focused on low carb eating every month that you can copy. Check out the meal plan archives here to see past monthly meal plans.
Not eating low carb? No problem! The majority of these low carb dinners have been adapted from regular dinner ideas so you can still copy them. Feel free to use potatoes, rice, bread and pasta to your heart’s content. I won’t judge!
I also send notifications out via email when I have a new meal plan available so make sure you subscribe below to get those emails.
Are you new to eating low carb? Then you’ll want to read my post on my favorite Keto and Low Carb pantry items, as well as grab this list of Keto friendly items from Aldi. You can also follow my boards on Pinterest for even more low carb and keto friendly meal ideas.
Low Carb Dinners for February
Week 1 February 3rd- February 9th
- Monday–Philly Cheesesteak Skillet with Cauliflower Rice
- Tuesday– Instant Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Wednesday– Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- Thursday– Taco Salad
- Friday– Pizza ( with these crusts!! )
- Saturday– Bacon Alfredo Spaghetti Squash
- Sunday–Keto Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
Week 2 Feb 10th- Feb 16th
- Monday–Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Tuesday– Lemon Garlic Chicken and Zoodles
- Wednesday– Chicken wings with cheesy cauliflower casserole
- Thursday–Beef Fajita Skillet with Low Carb Tortilla Chips
- Friday– Steaks and a salad for Valentine’s Day!
- Saturday–Instant Pot Mexican Chicken Soup
- Sunday– Beef Pot Roast with cauliflower and carrots
Week 3 Feb 17th- Feb 23rd
- Monday–One Pot Beef and Broccoli with cauliflower rice
- Tuesday– Mexican Chorizo and Egg Skillet
- Wednesday– Vegetable Beef Soup–we sub cauliflower for the potatoes
- Thursday– Air Fryer bacon cheeseburgers (no bun!)
- Friday–Instant Pot Pizza Soup
- Saturday–Crock Pot Italian Beef and cauliflower rice
- Sunday–Air Fryer Chicken Wings, Brussel’s Sprouts
Week 4 Feb 24th- March 1st
- Monday– Chicken Broccoli and Bacon Casserole
- Tuesday– Zuppa Toscana Soup
- Wednesday– One Pot Cheesy Chicken and Zoodles
- Thursday– Crock Pot Chili (we do double meat, usually ground beef and some chorizo, and no beans)
- Friday- Stuffed Chicken with Creamy Brussels Sprouts/Bacon
- Saturday–Chili Lime Skillet Chicken with Cauliflower Rice
- Sunday– Zucchini Lasagna
Don’t forget the Sides and Dessert to pair with your low carb dinners!
Low Carb and Keto Desserts:
- Keto Cream Cheese Brownies
- Keto Brownie Cookie Bites
- The Best Low Carb Pudding Cookies
- Low Carb Snickerdoodles
Easy Low Carb Side Dish Recipes:
- Easy Cooked Carrots in the Microwave
- Easy Oven Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower
- Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole | Low-Carb Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Easy Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts