Low Carb Menu for Dinners in March
Stop agonizing over what to serve your family for dinner with this monthly low carb menu that you can copy for the month of March.
My husband and I recently purchased 1/2 of a cow for our freezer, so we are trying to clean out what we currently have in there before we pick up all of that meat! We are just now finishing up some of the cuts from last year’s cow, including a few packages of Beef Short Ribs and an Arm Roast. I’ve never been creative when it comes to cooking those cuts of meat, so I’m just sort of winging it! We also have several packages of chicken breasts and a couple of packages of pork chops. I have a problem with buying meat when it’s on sale, and then forgetting it’s in the freezer!
Since we’ll be getting our cow this week our low carb menu for dinners in March will include a lot of beef! You can always switch out some of these dinner ideas to more suit your preferences. It’s also handy to keep track of your monthly meal plan with some sort of planner. You can get your own PRINTABLE meal planner by subscribing to my weekly email newsletter and freebie library.
There’s also a few DIY ideas for keeping your menu displayed. Check out this dry erase meal planner or this chalkboard menu to get started.
New to eating low carb? You may want to check out my favorite low carb pantry items, and this low carb shopping list for Aldi. They include some of our favorite snacks, sides and ideas for a low carb lifestyle. You can also check out my Low Carb Dinners board on Pinterest.
Low Carb Menu for March
Week 1 March 2nd- March 8th
- Monday– Air Fryer Pork Chops, cooked carrots
- Tuesday– One Pot Beef and Broccoli with cauliflower rice
- Wednesday–Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Thursday– Taco Salad
- Friday– Low Carb Pizza Casserole
- Saturday– One Pot Beef Pot Roast
- Sunday– Vegetable Beef Soup–we sub cauliflower for the potatoes
Week 2 Mar 9th- Mar 15th
- Monday–Chicken Broccoli and Bacon Casserole
- Tuesday– Mexican Eggs and Chorizo Skillet
- Wednesday– Philly Cheesesteak Skillet with Cauliflower Rice
- Thursday–Zuppa Toscana Soup
- Friday– Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- Saturday–Instant Pot Mexican Chicken Soup
- Sunday–Keto Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
Week 3 Mar 16th- Mar 22nd
- Monday– One Pan Chili Lime Skillet Chicken with cauliflower rice
- Tuesday– Crock Pot Chili (double meat, no beans)
- Wednesday–Beef Fajita Skillet with Low Carb Tortilla Chips
- Thursday– Lemon Garlic Chicken and Zoodles
- Friday–Instant Pot Pizza Soup
- Saturday–Cheeseburger salads (burger on a salad bed)
- Sunday–Bacon Alfredo Spaghetti Squash
Week 4 Mar 23rd- Mar 29th
- Monday– Crock Pot Mongolian Beef
- Tuesday– Mexican Chorizo and Egg Skillet
- Wednesday– One Pot Cheesy Chicken and Zoodles
- Thursday– Taco Casserole
- Friday-Grilled Steaks and Creamy Brussels Sprouts/Bacon
- Saturday– Chicken burrito bowls with Cauliflower rice
- Sunday– Crock Pot Italian Beef and cauliflower rice
Don’t forget the Dessert to pair with your low carb menu!
Easy Low Carb Desserts:
- Keto Cream Cheese Brownies
- Keto Brownie Cookie Bites
- The Best Low Carb Pudding Cookies
- Low Carb Snickerdoodles
Don’t forget to pin it!
Quit wondering what to serve your family for dinner. This monthly meal plan with low carb dinner ideas has got you covered for the month of March! #mealplan #lowcarbdinner #dinners #domesticallycreative